Subtitles

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
donkeykog

Subtitles

Post by donkeykog »   0 likes

There is some info that is always included in posts like year and country. I would like to request that info on subs be included going forward. Info like, No Subs, English Subs, Spanish Subs. Even Not Sure. We just start from now on. There are so many movies I may be passing on cause subs info is not included. Most of the time I only can tell if in the screenshots I see them.

Phuzzy once said on another topic (paraphrazing) "I don't see the point in downloading a whole movie for just a few small scenes." I agree with him and add that for me I feel the same way on a movie that I cannot understand. At least I would like to know through the info given if that will be the case before dowloading.

I reference - S tebou me baví svet (1983) (https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... f=10&t=782)

This is the kind of movie I would pass up on not knowing whether it has Eng subs. I have this movie with English subs but don't know if I should upload it. Yes, I can ask, but I know from other discussions (Emuler vs PTG) that can get old and bumps newer posts with no new info.

I think subs are important info and frequently enough requested that they should become a regular part the posts info.

Thanks guys for all the posts! :D

I hope that the other members can comment their yes or no. As few of us post it would be really easy for us to add this info on our posts. And when Admin is teaching others how to post, it can added to the info given to new posters along with things like a release has to have an emule.

I am hoping that we can all get on board with this! :D