Clips from CIC

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Rich

Clips from CIC

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Please don't share links to clips from CIC on this forum, thanks ;)
Rich

Re: Clips from CIC

Post by Rich »   0 likes

kev wrote: Rich:

?? What are you saying/asking with this post??
LOL, good question! :think: :lol:

Sorry, this post was concerning clips from CIC, I would just prefer it if clips from CIC were not linked to here as I get quite a lot of help from the site owner in finding new interesting movies ;)

Of course share your own clips here, as many as you like :thumbsup:
kev wrote:The wording of the question is kinda confusing to me [simple mind... :wink: ].
It's confusing to me also 8O must have been drunk :D Wording changed ;)
kev wrote:If you DO want them to be made available, let me know how, as I'd be glad to start slipping them into the p2p stream...

I have a lot of fun making the clips for myself and friends, as I am able to highlight my fav parts of the movies I love. My original intent was to make [yet ANOTHER!] website dedicated to promoting films [released to DVD] that feature children; replete with DVD artwork and 2 - 4 clips of each particular movie.
Would be welcome ;)
I've checked out 'Chat' a number of times [once or twice every other eveing] and no one's ever been there. I'm in the USA on EST, and I usually am able to get online most weekday evenings [except Tuesday nites] after 8:30pm. I'm in a band so a lot of weekend nights are tied up with gigs.
Yeah, I'm tied up with work alot atm so have little time to chat :cry:

But hope that clears thing up a little :idea:
paquini

Post by paquini »   0 likes

Some clips posted here have the reference of CIC but they're not of thier own, is only reference of movies listed there, example A stranger is watching clip, is listed in CIC but the video posted here is not theirs. I had a count for 1 month and I Know thier list, clips and captures. and that's not there. :wink:
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

gervan wrote:sorry if that is a stupid question but i m not an expert for this scene what is cic
www.childrenincinema.com :wink:
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

gervan wrote:thank you and whats the problem with this site
there is no problem, they offer some really nice clips :D i was just asking members here not to share them

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Basically what Rich is saying is that CIC sells membership and videos. If you post their stuff (that they charge for) in such a way that anyone can get them for free, it hurts their business, and we don't want that since CIC is a 'friend' site.

Rich will list other friend sites which we should be careful not to exploit. All other sites/ sources are fair game.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Basically what Rich is saying is that CIC sells membership and videos. If you post their stuff (that they charge for) in such a way that anyone can get them for free, it hurts their business, and we don't want that since CIC is a 'friend' site.

Rich will list other friend sites which we should be careful not to exploit. All other sites/ sources are fair game.

:thumbsup:
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Informative post and not a '..Links' post.

Moving to 'General' forum.

kev.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

you've been busy today,Kev,beavering away.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

lol..

Yes.. Doing a little needed clean-up during my downtime today. :)

kev.