[REL] Snap Decision 2001

billanben

[REL] Snap Decision 2001

Post by billanben »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286132/

I thought this was psoted already but a search produced nothing :-(

The movie starts with spontaneous fun in the family. It's a terrific sequence. I don't know when I've seen anything with two or three kids in it staged so believably. Maybe someone in charge thought that the scene was the best part of the movie, because though it goes on and on, parts of the rest of the story remain undeveloped.

Mare Winningham for the umpteenth time plays a woman who is dealt a blow by circumstance. She does it magnificently as always, but this time she has very little to work with except the basic premise of being a successful mother (as if the script didn't provide enough indications, there's a certificate on the wall dedicated to "MOM") who, together with a friend, is falsely accused of abuse.

Knowing that abusers are not always the people you'd suspect, does her family feel certain they can trust her? Can she really trust her friend? The questions are raised and then quickly cast off by the wayside. When Mare says to a friend something like, "Thank you for helping me learn how to let myself be helped," she's telling us something that the script doesn't give us much of a chance to see. When her friend raises the idea of going to Italy, it's out of the blue and not fully explained. Italy, with its fashion and design industries, is not exactly noted for a lack of sexual abuse. But here, perhaps, somebody took a detail from the true story without bothering to polish it up.

The script basically gives us one woman against the world, rather than pursuing any opportunities to play with the mix of trust and suspicion between her and the various other characters she encounters.

Would appreciate this
FLL

Re: [REL] Snap Decision 2001

Post by FLL »   8 likes

Posted months ago on a.b.m.thelostmovies, I think this is a rip by Deadly. If this movie was actually at FLM before and anyone has a link which is better sourced, please post it, this one seems to be new to eMule.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [554.06 Mb]
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

cool thanks FLL - nice to know one is not losing one's marbles:-)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks FLL. I missed this one on usenet.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

was posted at FLM over 1 year ago.......was posted by our Austrailian friend........that said nice to have a new source!
bullmaro2

Post by bullmaro2 »   0 likes

:pray Please reshare. Thanks Grettings
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Reshared.
bullmaro2

Post by bullmaro2 »   0 likes

:bigups Thanks, nice movie
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   22 likes

My PC, in fact my whole life is a muddle of half-completed/forgotten projects! ......Here's another one.......

Downloaded as a DVDR from Usenet some considerable time ago, forgotten, but then reminded of by a recent CG release that finally inspired me to rip this. Please tell me I'm not alone in being a crap PC housekeeper!

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: Snap Decision 2001 isoRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,398.89 MB
Duration ........: 01:27:30
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 2107 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 544
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.32:1
Framerate .......: 25 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Language .......: ENGLISH

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Enjoy!
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Please tell me I'm not alone in being a crap PC housekeeper!
You should feel very lonely because everyone else at FLM is completely organized, every "i" dotted, every "t" crossed, every movie cataloged and cross-indexed, with screen caps and full bios. They all have lots of free space on their backed up, defragged, virus-free hard drives and all their shared files are neatly arranged by country and year. I'm sure there can't be more than one or two other FLM members who even come close to you in disorganization.

ME, for instance. :rofl