For the new year.....

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
donkeykog

For the new year.....

Post by donkeykog »   2 likes

HEY FLM'ers, I would like to see three changes. Of course up to the admin (as they do the work) and up to the other members. I think these would be good for the board.

1.) as recently discussed a TV section in the RELEASES (by Country) section and we do it like we do with shorts posting the country in the subject line. They don't quite fit in shorts cause they could mean weeks of watching, but aren't actually movies. Even among the Admin there is confusion on where to post. Since FLM was created we also have more then enough TV series in all the countries to give them their own space. (below I offer help)

Documentaries and professional Music Videos do not belong in the same section as Off-topic and Graveyard. They belong with [REL] film. (These two should be an easy fix)

Film is film, documentaries are no less important to worldwide film then shorts.
2.) [REL] Documentaries should be moved to the RELEASES (by Country) section and we do it like we do with shorts posting the country in the subject line. A separate [REQ] for Documentaries should be made.

Again, film is film and many important directors make movies and music videos. (ie. Spike Jones - Where the Wild Things Are)
3.) [REL] Music vids should be moved to the RELEASES (by Country) section and we do it like we do with shorts posting the country in the subject line. A separate [REQ] for Music Videos should be made.

Again Phuzz, Kev, Mimsy - as some of you know I do not mind doing the research as to what needs to be moved in the sections. I have the time at the moment and can help. It should save time on your part and I am happy to help make FLM even better :D .
yoko

Re: For the new year.....

Post by yoko »   3 likes

mimzy wrote:I mean the decision is based on whether all episodes are FLM-relevant. Suppose there is an OT episode in "The Bold and the Beautiful". Should we ignore it because the series as a whole is not OT? Or keep it as REQ until somebody releases all 6093 episodes? I see the TV series section potentially as a place where single episodes of TV series and TV shows could be released.
Here is another example of such material. I recorded it from TV last year, but there wasn't a suitable section and I felt that it was off-topic, so I didn't release it.
2pa_dance_kids.jpg
Like this post to see ed2k links  [180.26 Mb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.