[REL] Cinco De Mayo (2008) [USA short]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
Debaser

[REL] Cinco De Mayo (2008) [USA short]

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

When Scott Reid and his friend Bryan agree to take his step-sister and her friend camping for the holiday weekend the last thing they expect is to be pursued by two mysterious strangers. How long can they stay one step ahead of the unshakable, relentless hunters? From the luxurious mansions of Palos Verdes to the run-down motels of the Californian desert, 'Cinco De Mayo' is a grippingly sinister road trip that refuses to slow down, hurtling towards a shocking climax that is as brutal as it is unnerving...IMDB

Trailer

http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi3558408985/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1334440/
ptguardian

Re: [REQ] Cinco De Mayo (2008) [short]

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

nice find Debaser
i to would like this short. unfortunately the title makes it very difficult. searching director and actors, studio will be best bet. i am pretty good at finding american stuff. i have a lot of good fishing spots ;) i will add to my search list.

:)
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:nice find Debaser
i to would like this short. unfortunately the title makes it very difficult. searching director and actors, studio will be best bet. i am pretty good at finding american stuff. i have a lot of good fishing spots ;) i will add to my search list.

Yeah I did notice more than a few titles with the same name.

As for the key words I used to search for titles such as this on IMDB, lets not even go there :bat_angel
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i was hoping to provoke the hundreds of guests(non posters) here to help out. ;) but i can see the confusion. duly noted. now i am returning to my searches, 5th of may where 4 art thou lol

jericho78

Post by jericho78 »   0 likes

It seems like it's been a while since anyone looked at this movie, but has anyone happened to find it? I would really like to see it and i'm sure i'm not alone.
vmagic

Post by vmagic »   0 likes

Actually found this on itunes if anyone is interested.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sure. Can you post an ed2k link or even a DDL?
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

I've never used itunes, but doesn't it have some sort of copy protection or DRM that needs to be cracked first? :roll:
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   39 likes

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]