"Innocence of Muslims" - Full Trailer

All garbage is moved to this place. No posting possible.
Amadeus

"Innocence of Muslims" - Full Trailer

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

A "satirical" portrayal of the life of Muhammad...

I laughed a sh*t nugget watching it! :lol:

<Admin Edit> YouTube video removed.
ptguardian

Re: "Innocence of Muslims" - Full Trailer

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

WTF....really? Do you have any idea what this is? Admins please remove.

Granted the whole idea of this film is just a bullshit excuse/tool for the crazies of this religion to uprise but all the same it is not a good idea to post/link 'the video' that is actually causing deaths as I write all over the middle east. This is not a trailer. It is labeled trailer so it does not get blocked by youtube. If I am not mistaken this is the video that is being discussed all over the world that is causing all the US Embassies to be attacked.
Amadeus

ptguardian wrote:WTF....really? Do you have any idea what this is? Admins please remove.

Granted the whole idea of this film is just a bullshit excuse/tool for the crazies of this religion to uprise but all the same it is not a good idea to post/link 'the video' that is actually causing deaths as I write all over the middle east. This is not a trailer. It is labeled trailer so it does not get blocked by youtube. If I am not mistaken this is the video that is being discussed all over the world that is causing all the US Embassies to be attacked.
You can't be serious! If you watched, finally, then judge for yourself how ridiculous those attacks. All that enters their pea-size brain whenever they see, smell or speak of Westerners, is death. Indeed, I sympathized with the Libyans before seeing this because of the way US rebel forces sodomized and killed Gaddafi. Now I'm like, "You gotta be kidding me! This piece of crap?"
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

The movie didn't sound interesting enough for me to bother watching it, but I just read an article about it in a local newspaper. The guy who created this movie is only known by pseudonym and nobody knows who he really is. Most people suspect that Mossad is involved. Or maybe some Koran-burning Christian whose brain is no bigger than a pea either. Let's try not to get manipulated.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Amadeus wrote:
ptguardian wrote:WTF....really? Do you have any idea what this is? Admins please remove.

You can't be serious! If you watched, finally, then judge for yourself how ridiculous those attacks. All that enters their pea-size brain whenever they see, smell or speak of Westerners, is death. Indeed, I sympathized with the Libyans before seeing this because of the way US rebel forces sodomized and killed Gaddafi. Now I'm like, "You gotta be kidding me! This piece of crap?"
Regardless of the motives of either the idiots who created this piece of drek hoping it would stir up trouble, or the fanatics who take offense at the merest slight, perceived or real, and use it as an excuse to commit barbarisms, NOBODY should be using FLM to promote either side. I don't know how many people of the Muslim faith use this board but the posting of that video can only cause offense. I'm not a Muslim but I'm offended that I had to watch it simply because of its lousy script, lousy acting, and lousy production values.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

ptguardian wrote:Granted the whole idea of this film is just a bullshit excuse/tool for the crazies of this religion to uprise but all the same it is not a good idea to post/link 'the video'
I have seen the video and that is why I knew what it was as soon as I saw it posted. I too was curious about the actual video that started up (again) all the violence in the middle east. I have no doubt that anyone outside the Muslim world who 'actually' watched this thought more than this was just a piece crap film made only to incite more violence.

However...

It is not the video itself that is a problem it is what it directly has attached to it. Whether we like it or not this being an international forum it would be wise not to directly link a video that very likely has every intelligence agency on the planet monitoring it. ;)

I am surprised this did not cross your mind before you posted it. This goes back to what I have been bringing up in other threads about being careless towards others on a site that everyone comes back to because they 'love' it so much...

8-) Thank you for removing the link and responding
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Being an atheist, I use reliable sources, such as Wikipedia, to learn about Islam. There is IMO no fundamental difference between Islam and Christianity. Both have the same roots. Historically, Christians have done horrible things too. There were times when Islam was even more progressive than Christianity...
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Too true. Religion in general has been the reason millions of people have been killed throughout history. Politics and religion are topics best taken to some other board than FLM. Nobody's mind will be changed by what you say and somebody is always offended.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

Peace is the answer.

This thread should be locked and sent to the graveyard if you don't want it becoming a political rant over terrorists. I could easily give a couple pages of rant over this subject. ;)
Amadeus

Religion nor politics entered my mind when posting this video, but education about what's happening, "Internationally." Lame excuse, giving offense to other nationalities when FLM is the biggest offense of them all to most of the world. lol. I thought an intellectual discussion had a chance here, as it had in the past. Guess those days are gone.

I've study most of the major religions, even worship beside Muslims to have a clearer understanding. Had the discussion progressed and not regressed into its moralist-scared state, which has been the cause of non-action in the US toward terrorism committed in other countries, this thread would be more inclined to take you on a journey through the history of religion and offer supporting or opposing views. But simply to say "peace is the answer" is a slap in the face of reason to so many opposed to such ideas. We have no passion about terrorism in the US because it hasn't really touch our shores in the way the US has touched those Islamic nations. This film has no cause but to serve as a catalyses to worldwide demonstrations, altering however many countries view FLM or the world for that matter. The simpleton will say "peace is the answer." Indeed, on what premise? Throughout history peace has and shall always be the result of a horrible and lasting war. So when you say you want peace in your ignorance you are prolonging the inevitable horrors of peace on the scale of such acts committed in tyranny and worldwide anger.