[REL] Oshin (2013)

emuler

[REL] Oshin (2013)

Post by emuler »   23 likes

[Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2185384/

Movie based on the 1983 hit Japanese TV series of the same name.
A young girl named Oshin is sent to work for another family because of her family's financial situation.
This is a remake of the classic story where a young girl born into a poor family having to endure extreme hardships in the 1900's.

I remember watching every episode of the TV series "Oshin" when I was a child, and I was so touched by it. The 2013 remake continues the tradition, and tells the heart wrenching hardships of a 7 year old girl. The story is very sad, and is almost unbelievable in modern day world. The girl playing Oshin is remarkable, as she cheerfully plays the highly resilient girl. Her range and depth of emotions is quite astonishing, as her character goes through a plethora of emotions including joy, sadness, desperation, anger and shame.

Though the pacing is a little slow, it means there is much time for viewers to savour what it is really like to be Oshin. This is a film to feel and empathise. Expect to be saddened.
Little 7 year old Oshin is sent off to work as a live-in servant because her family is too poor to feed her, and desperately needs the income she will bring. Harrowing, heartrending and ultimately heartwarming tale. I loved the 1983 TV series. IMHO the film version is not as good (squeezing an entire TV series into a single movie couldn't have been easy, and much has been left out), but it is still very good nonetheless. Recommended.

Hopefully some of our members who know Japanese will tell us who is who in the cast. I recognise the name of the 11 year old girl who played Oshin in the 1983 TV series - she must be 42 in this.

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image]

This is a ganool rip. Screenshots above are from this rip. If you can get it from elsewhere, please put in your shared folder and help out. PTg, infiniter, donkeykog, et. al please note that better rips exist.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9949812/ ... 264_Ganool

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.50 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [51.3 Kb]
emuler

Re: [REL] Oshin (2013)

Post by emuler »   1 likes

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Oshin (2013)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Thanks 8-)