[REL] Bunny Drop/Usagi doroppu (2011)

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Bunny Drop/Usagi doroppu (2011)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Guest wrote:Thanks katzenjammer - it looks good... both a nice story and a cutie, to boot. I found and downloaded some English subtitles which fit the action.

Usagi Drop (2011) Eng.srt

I have only just shared them in my Share folder, so I don't know how long it will take to show up... :-)
I came across this sub file on Monday, April 23 when I made my post. So far it's stayed red-lined with no hits.. :(

Could someone be so kind as to reshare?? :pray

Many thanks!!

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

kev wrote:
Guest wrote:Thanks katzenjammer - it looks good... both a nice story and a cutie, to boot. I found and downloaded some English subtitles which fit the action.

Usagi Drop (2011) Eng.srt

I have only just shared them in my Share folder, so I don't know how long it will take to show up... :-)
I came across this sub file on Monday, April 23 when I made my post. So far it's stayed red-lined with no hits.. :(

Could someone be so kind as to reshare?? :pray

Many thanks!!

kev.
I made this request a week ago, and I haven't had a hit yet... :icon_frown2

In fact the file shows that the last reception was when I loaded the link on Monday April 23..

If anyone has this simple little .srt file could you please share it for awhile over the weekend? I'm dying to watch this but I don't want to burn a DVD if there are subs available...

Guest: If you pop back in, PLEASE drop the subs back into your share folder for a couple of days..

:pray

kev.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   5 likes

kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Many thanks, starfish!!

AFTER I made my whiny post I took some time searching and found subs too. The 'subscene.com' page came up for me, but when I clicked on it, I was told I needed to 'Log In'...

I eventually got them from 'Opensubtitles': http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitl ... doroppu-en
The subs seem to pop up a little early, before the dialogue starts, but not enough to be really annoying..

Wow!! When I clicked on YOUR 'Subscene.com' link and clicked on download, the download window came right up!! Again, many thanks for the link, starfish. I'll see if these subs are any different from mine.. (Just checked.. Pretty much the same timewise but without the annoying 'Downloaded from Opensubtitles.com' advert line at the start of the film.. :lol: There also seems to be some slight translation differences.. :think Might take some reading to see which I prefer.. )

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   14 likes

Let's upgrade. Found on Amazon Prime Video Japan in Full HD :)

[Image]

I added a second audio track. So you can switch between German and Japanese:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.53 Gb]

English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [61.7 Kb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thank you, ghost! It has reached the point where I can rely on you to upgrade a movie before I have even gotten around to actually watching the previous version I downloaded. ;) (Earlier this year, I think.) This looks good, I just have not had the time!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Yes, I know that :( But I'm catching up slowly ;) Atm I have only 35 movies to watch left :shock:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Atm I have only 35 movies to watch left :shock:
YOU? I don't see how that is possible. I do not think I could keep up with watching JUST YOUR RELEASES, let alone all the other stuff I download. I have long assumed that you mostly just download and RELease movies rather than watch them! How do you do it? Do you search out movies on your laptop while you are supposedly "watching" something? That is really hard to do with subtitled movies.

Maybe you do not sleep. I enjoy sleeping some of the time, and usually fall asleep when I try to watch a movie.

Early in 2021 I finally finished watching every last movie I had: dvd, blu-ray and 10 years of backlogged computer files. Then mid-year I got faster Internet. I now have well over 400 unwatched downloaded movies. I will NEVER get caught up. I just have to tamp down my OCD and learn to be OK with that.

I am certainly not complaining about the abundance of riches to be found here.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I have long assumed that you mostly just download and RELease movies rather than watch them!
Oh no, I enjoy watching movies. And I don't do it on the side while sitting in front of my computer. I realy lie on the sofa, dimmed light..
And I said to myself: Man, you have to watch at least one unseen movie per day. Otherwise, you'll never catch up again. :o
Maybe you do not sleep
No comment ;) Sleep is luxery.
over 400 unwatched downloaded movies.
OMG! You'll have to reach a very high age, to get them ever watched. :shock: :?
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

LOL omg you guys, you need sleep. Over 15 years I worked 80 hours a week and I said to my peeple: sleep is for when you die. but oh was I wrong. I had a severe burn out, had to step out of business.. Now, to reach that old age (and watch all the movies for example) I know I NEED to sleep 8 hours minimum and meditate 1 hour a day. I'm being off topic here but just felt the urge to comment sowwy soz

Don't go quietly into the night.