[REL] Dare mo shiranai (2004)

Rich

[REL] Dare mo shiranai (2004)

Post by Rich »   13 likes

Dare mo shiranai (2004)

[Image]

Four siblings live happily with their mother in a small apartment in Tokyo. In fact, the children all have different fathers and have never been to school. The very existence of three of them has been hidden from the landlord. One day, the mother leaves behind a little money and a note, charging her oldest boy to look after the others. And so begins the children's odyssey, a journey nobody knows.
"Children can not choose their parents" This was what came into my mind after I saw this movie.

This movie is based on actual incident happened in 1988. It was much more miserable than the movie. A woman was living with a man. She thought he had filed the marriage notification. When their son was born, the man said he had filed the birth notification. One day he left her to live with another woman. When the boy got the primary school age, she knew neither the marriage notification nor the birth notification were not filed. Facing this situation, she decided to hide her children from the society.

She had met several men and had 5 children, two boys and three girls, who were not registered and hidden from other people. When the second boy died of sick, she hid the corps in the closet. While she works in a department store, the eldest son took care of three sisters. When the eldest son was 14, she went out to live with her new man. When the children were protected by the police half a year later, a girl had been dead, and the two were debilitated, as they were confined in a room and poorly fed. The girls were 3 and 2 y/o and still used diapers, but they were changed only once every day. It is reported that the eldest boy blamed himself for not being able to take good care of his sisters, instead of blaming his mother...

Compared to the real story, the movie is less miserable. In the movie, even the little boy and girl look normal and pretty, but in the real story they were very poorly developed. But it was still more than enough to surprise me. What a mother! In a conversation with the eldest boy, she says "May I not become happy?" She acts on this thought, without thinking of the same right about her children. Her childish lisping talk describes her immaturity. And of course, men were more guilty. Sadly, children can not choose their parents.

Every child acted amazingly well, very natural. Particularly, the eyes of the eldest boy, Akira, are very impressive. The eyes tell many things from their miserable life.
Originally posted by helge79 at fileheaven :applause:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [701.87 Mb]

;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408664/
infiniter

Re: [REL] Dare mo shiranai (2004)

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Now i know ;)
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   1 likes

In better quality Dare mo shiranai (Nobody Knows) (2004)

720p x264 1274 Mb in .mkv

https://1fichier.com/?85rycakqf4
http://uptobox.com/5h8l9s37hwpf
http://www.jheberg.net/download/2004dare712746zta/
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks for the links! :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   19 likes

pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   2 likes

Thanks, one of my faves! I even went out to purchase it on DVD back when it came out. I adored this one and got very wound up into it. Another one of those with long, sustained shots, even when characters are in movement.

I read somewhere some of the filming with the children was relatively unscripted, at least in parts. Film does little to hold your hand or set you up for plotpoints. I was shocked when they unzipped the suitcase in the beginning, for example. Those long, uncut shots might not fit with the crowd used to 3 seconds of footage per cut, but really gave me time to sink in with the movie. By 3/4 of the movie, I just wanted to swoop down and help out!

This movie has a lot of intricate little details in it to catch on, not necessarily involving language. For example:
Spoiler:

When the shop owner at some point gets a new employee, he tries to get her to speed up with her transactions, you can see him lightly clenching and unclenching his hands repeatedly, partially from annoyance, trying to get her to quicken a modest pace. Also, it subtly shown that he knows that she is allowing the children to swipe food items. Despite how he wants her to perform better, and despite knowing she allows light/blatant theft, he keeps her as an employee. The movie hints at a part of a network of individuals that know about these impoverished, guardianless kids, who all watch silently and allow them to go their way without saying anything to authorities. Supposedly this is all based in a real story. Even the landlords never said anything, even with months of unpaid rent, no power in the unit, and kids under 10 in an apartment that didn't allow small children. Brilliant movie.
The subdued, gentle soundtrack by Gontiti is also so wonderful. I should share it here for anyone interested! Lemme look for it.

Here's the soundtrack. It isn't readily available as a proper release, even on youtube. So here is a proper release for you. Not sure if this is considered a COMPLETE score, as the whole movie uses music quite minimally (yet also to good effect). Only 20 megs, mp3, included front and back covers.

https://mega.nz/file/qRZ1gIJY#KEIXrL3io ... osCZiyBrCc