[REL] Passion Despair (2011) [Switzerland]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Passion Despair (2011) [Switzerland]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Tiny Blondie wrote:So amazing you were able to got it (wonder where :D ), hope the link will still be alive when the corona crisis is gone, 'cause now i can't dl anything :( , but thank you very much !
I'm still sharing it.
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:
Tiny Blondie wrote:Almost 10 years of waiting, how cruel people can be :lol:

This film should be posted in Youtube, DailyMotion or Vimeo, the message underlying this documentary is for a larger public, not for us who already know about those issues.

Daniel is a smart guy, getting his models in the poorest place of Europe and in a nation that is not even officially recognized by the international community (Transnistria), so it really complicates any legal issues he could have had. When doing this kind of job, you must be smart, have money and contacts. He worked with a Russian who did real artistic/erotic series. Both of them have been out of the business for years.

It does not surprise me at all, I have already seen a lot of agencies and models are from Eastern Europe

And the mother of all : Russia ! (and Ukraine) ;-)
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
Tiny Blondie

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
Tiny Blondie wrote:So amazing you were able to got it (wonder where :D ), hope the link will still be alive when the corona crisis is gone, 'cause now i can't dl anything :( , but thank you very much !
I'm still sharing it.
Was able to download it from the OP link ;-)
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Tiny Blondie wrote: And the mother of all : Russia ! (and Ukraine) ;-)
That's what I mean, they are Russian and practically here we say Russian everything that was formerly the territories of the USSR and the best as much as Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and other countries I bring out the most beautiful women in the world :heart
vetina5053

Post by vetina5053 »   0 likes

I love how the 7zip pass is "cutiegarden" the clearnet site is unfortunately down but darknet one is doing good. If someone doesn't know the .onion address yet, PM me.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

vetina5053 wrote:I love how the 7zip pass is "cutiegarden" the clearnet site is unfortunately down but darknet one is doing good. If someone doesn't know the .onion address yet, PM me.
We appreciate your taking time to make the post and offering help; but we don't advocate using the darknet here. I'm sure we have members that DO surf anywhere the 'net's will take them but giving out specific 'darknet' sites is not policy at FLM.

Besides that; the 1fichier.cxm site link that was offered on page 2 IS still working as is our eMule link.

I don't know what popped up when you tried to access the link, but it is NOT uncommon for directload links to go down for a time. But it WILL eventually go down for good as that is the nature of directload links, they just don't have a lot of permanence. That's why we use ed2k links here, as they have a longer lifespan.

Thanks again for dropping by and taking time to post. Stay awhile and check out what FLM has to offer...

kev.
vetina5053

Post by vetina5053 »   0 likes

kev wrote:
vetina5053 wrote:I love how the 7zip pass is "cutiegarden" the clearnet site is unfortunately down but darknet one is doing good. If someone doesn't know the .onion address yet, PM me.
We appreciate your taking time to make the post and offering help; but we don't advocate using the darknet here. I'm sure we have members that DO surf anywhere the 'net's will take them but giving out specific 'darknet' sites is not policy at FLM.

Besides that; the 1fichier.cxm site link that was offered on page 2 IS still working as is our eMule link.

I don't know what popped up when you tried to access the link, but it is NOT uncommon for directload links to go down for a time. But it WILL eventually go down for good as that is the nature of directload links, they just don't have a lot of permanence. That's why we use ed2k links here, as they have a longer lifespan.

Thanks again for dropping by and taking time to post. Stay awhile and check out what FLM has to offer...

kev.
I'm sorry, didn't know that. I can understand why it is forbidden. I meant that cutiegarden.org is down, 1fichier.com link with a movie works fine, thumbs up from me. Btw cutiegarden is not really a "darknet site", there is .onion link of course but it was in clearnet until recently and probably it will work again soon. Sorry for the trouble.
Tiny Blondie

People get their films from different sources, p2p, torrents, ddl, … “darknet” covers freenet, I2P, Tor (onion sites), regarding the latter, it must be reminded that it was created by the US Navy (DARPA), and not by the Sicilian mafia, the US gov. remains the major sponsor for its development (through the Tor Foundation). So the shortcut Tor = mafia is largely a journalistic propaganda. Facebook has its .onion site, and many others. Drugs, firearms, etc. have long been existed before the darknet, that created nothing new in reality. ;-)
cherryxchen

Post by cherryxchen »   1 likes

There is an official website, passion-despair.com. However, it needs passcode.
Tiny Blondie

cherryxchen wrote:There is an official website, passion-despair.com. However, it needs passcode.
It has been online for years, but why trying to get a code since we already have the film. Apparently the movie is not for sale, so it must be the producer himself who released the film in the wild.