[REL] Baleines AKA Fleur de Lampaul (1996/1999) [France]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Baleines AKA Fleur de Lampaul

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

funnydog wrote:Really.... This community is going PC? Ballz up bitches.
Many here use Mac as well. If you were older you would know this... :P
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

And you just would not BELIEVE how hard it is to get an Etch-a-Sketch to network...
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Baleines AKA Fleur de Lampaul (1996/1999) [France]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Looks like I have all of them now except for one episode of each voyage. All of the links HERE are confirmed.
johndoe

Post by johndoe »   0 likes

Thanks Phuzzy.

Bummer 93 never showed up anywhere.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

johndoe wrote:Thanks Phuzzy.

Bummer 93 never showed up anywhere.
I haven't found any of the 1993 or 1997 series. :(
lovecraft wrote:So far, there is four series:

- (1993) Les Peuples de l'Eau: Episode 1 to 16

- (1996) Jeunes Marins Reporters: Baleines - Mers du Sud et recif de corail / Ocean - En route vers l'Amazonie / Amazonie - les indiens wayanas

- (1997) L'appel de la mer: Episodes 1 to 12

- (1999) Les Enfants de l'an 2000: Episodes 1 to 26
I also haven't found anything on this one except a series about beluga whales which didn't have any kids in it. :(
calimero wrote:I think that is because we are mixing up 2 different ships here. Fleur de Lampaul and Baleines are 2 sister ships.
The scene you are referring to is not from 'Fleur de Lampaul' but from 'La Baleine Blanche'.

It was on German TV last time in 2002. The title (6 episodes) there was 'Der weiße Wal'. The first episode started with a casting and there the kids had to shower in the open to prove that they are fit to live with each other for a longer time together on the boat. I think this is the scene you meant.
pittoofr

Post by pittoofr »   0 likes

Hello,
many video are post here :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1hxl6 ... UnXrqEOMuA
but i don't know if they are more censored than german version in this forum. Someone can send me link (not emul) of the best part?
pittoofr

Post by pittoofr »   0 likes

It was on German TV last time in 2002. The title (6 episodes) there was 'Der weiße Wal'. The first episode started with a casting and there the kids had to shower in the open to prove that they are fit to live with each other for a longer time together on the boat. I think this is the scene you meant.
someone has these videos?
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

But what did I find here? a quite interesting reality traveler.
pittoofr wrote:Hello,
many video are post here :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1hxl6 ... UnXrqEOMuA
but i don't know if they are more censored than german version in this forum. Someone can send me link (not emul) of the best part?
I saw all the videos in 2 only have title
"Fleur le Lampaul" and in 1 episode I saw something of interest but with that terrible quality little is appreciated, I don't know which German version you speak, the truth is that I hardly see anything on that YouTube channel.
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Don't know if this is part of the mix, but it's the only one I saw complete with a quick eMule search... [CONFIRMED]

Reportage - Documentaire - Br�sil - Amazonie - Les Indiens Wayanas - Fleur De Lampaul.avi

Note - lots of interesting scenes but video quality bites.
You will still have those links alive.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

pittoofr wrote:someone has these videos
Sully34 wrote:You will still have those links alive.
I still have those files shared. Be aware I only have lowid but I still have good speed - my internet provider closed off port forwarding because I was using too much bandwidth. :twisted:
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

calimero wrote:I think that is because we are mixing up 2 different ships here. Fleur de Lampaul and Baleines are 2 sister ships.
The scene you are referring to is not from 'Fleur de Lampaul' but from 'La Baleine Blanche'.

http://www.wunschliste.de/2234

It's on my watch-list there and I will get a mail if it should be ever on TV again.
Did "La Baleine Blanche" ever turn up? :think I never found it nor heard of it, I believe it may have been the first series of (pre) Fleur de Lampaul. It was shown on German TV in the late 90's I remember it, possibly kika.