[REL] Abducted in Plain Sight (2017) USA

Any documentaries about children can go here.
kev
Site Admin

[REL] Abducted in Plain Sight (2017) USA

Post by kev »   1 likes

Abducted in Plain Sight (2017)

Synopsis:
*The twisting, turning, stranger-than-fiction true story of the Brobergs, a naive, church-going Idaho family that fell under the spell of a sociopathic neighbor with designs on their twelve-year-old daughter.

*In 1974, 12-year-old Jan Broberg was abducted from a small community in Idaho. When Jan was returned 5 weeks later, she assured her parents and the courts that "nothing had happened"....enabling a pedophile to go free, and paving the way for Jan's second abduction and years of sexual, emotional, and psychological abuse.
Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
The 12yo Jan was played by Lainee Rhodes; who has appeared in other movies here at FLM.. :heart
[Image]
The 14yo Jan was portrayed by Sinclair DuMont

I actually just finished watching this. I was just going to scan it quickly, but from the beginning I got pulled in and ended up watching the entire thing. I really enjoyed it and rushed here to see if anyone had posted anything on it and what they might have to say. :think

In checking to see if this was here, I saw we had the movie 'Dungeon Girl' and there was debate about whether it was really FLM material or not. Not sure if that debate was due to it's theme and storyline or that it was just a shiity movie :lol: ; but THIS documentary is FLM worthy. It even features snippets of an unrecognizable 'Lainee Rhodes' portraying Jan for the dramatic re-enactment scenes at the time she was abducted.

(Spoiler - Her parents were pretty damn stupid to the point of criminal aiding and abetting.. :evil: )

Trailer:

Well worth a look for FLM'ers; it's available on NETFLIX and a couple of files [at the time of writing this] are at uloz:
https://ulozto.cz/hledej?q=Abducted+in+ ... ype=videos

NETFLIX info:
https://www.abducteddoc.com/

kev.
Sully23

Re: [REQ] Abducted in Plain Sight (2017) USA

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

:D :D :D Lainee Rhodes again 8-)

For those complicated roles she is always there, it is time to see her in even more risky roles ;)
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   15 likes

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks, jezevex :thumbsup