[REL] Ankle Biters (2021)

Triela

Re: [REQ] Cherrypicker (2020) [Canada]

Post by Triela »   0 likes

it was nitpicking, so .... just for fun...
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Triela wrote:it was nitpicking, so .... just for fun...
...Aaaaand it was taken as such.... :think

I thought my response was somewhat humorous... (But then I've never been accused of having a sense of humor... :roll: )

Re-reading my post I still don't see any criticism directed at you; sorry if you found something offensive there.. :shock:

My BIGGEST surprise was that two other people had commented and no one else had caught my misspelling... Great eyes and observation! :thumbsup

Regardless; looking forward to when this Canandian film will finally be released... ;)

kev.
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

about the spelling, yes, I'm autistic/anal-retentive like that, but only for that, none of that Rainman stuff
I guess the other two people are focused on the main stuff, while I get distracted by the small fry, "detail-oriented" is my middle name. And most people are too polite to make remarks about that sort of stuff
The film should be cool, the cast (not the story etc) gives me a live-action Despicable Me feel.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:...Well, kev IS old...

[Image]
Thanks for the 'just-one-more-reminder' Phuzzy.... :roll: [/b][/quote]

Really ? I don;t buy that. Regarding from his posts I'm guessing he's in his 30's. Really, I think Phuzzy, ghost and I myself are older.
I think he's rich though! I'm betting he has more money than the four of us.

Don't go quietly into the night.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:Really, I think Phuzzy, ghost and I myself are older. I think he's rich though! I'm betting he has more money than the four of us.
He says he's really bored but that's just to maintain his cover as a double-naught* spy who drinks martinis with lovely ladies - shaken, not stirred - and speeds through the night in his Aston Martin... or is that a Ford Pinto? :lol:

*Bonus points if you get the double-naught reference. LOL
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Cherrypicker AKA "Ankle Biters"(2021) [Canada]

Post by kev »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:...Regarding from his posts I'm guessing he's in his 30's.
:o You're my bestest friend in the whole world!!! :heart :heart :heart (30's came and went MANY years ago...)
popdrome wrote:I think he's rich though! I'm betting he has more money than the four of us.
Now that's a bubble I hate to burst, but.... :roll:

Financially I truly am a case of 'by the Grace of God go I'.... ;) I'm not penniless, but I'm not tossing any of them into fountains anytime soon... :icon_old

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

kev wrote:Financially I truly am a case of 'by the Grace of God go I'.... ;) I'm not penniless, but I'm not tossing any of them into fountains anytime soon... :icon_old

kev.
I notice you didn't deny you're a double-naught agent, drinking shaken martinis with lovely women and driving an Aston Martin Pinto.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
kev wrote:Financially I truly am a case of 'by the Grace of God go I'.... ;) I'm not penniless, but I'm not tossing any of them into fountains anytime soon... :icon_old

kev.
I notice you didn't deny you're a double-naught agent, drinking shaken martinis with lovely women and driving an Aston Martin Pinto.
He's a doubly naughty gent. :lol:
Devil❧

Re: [REL] Cherrypicker (2020) [Canada]

Post by Devil❧ »   35 likes

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Cherrypicker (2020) [Canada]

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Yes, finally! And they went with 'Ankle Biters', a much better title! Thanks, Devil❧!