Hilfe ich bin ein Junge french version on TV next days

Any information about On-Topic movies broadcast on TV can be posted here.
Borgnefesse

Hilfe ich bin ein Junge french version on TV next days

Post by Borgnefesse »   0 likes

Help!
The french version of "Hilfe ich bin ein junge!" will be broadcasted on tv next days, on Cine Cinema Famiz
The french title is "Les apprentis sorciers" (it has nothing to do with the original title!)
Schedule (western Europe time):

Tomorrow wednesday march 9 at 5h55
Thursday march 10 at 14h55
Friday march 11 at 11h55

Could somebody be able to record and share it? I do not receive Cine Cinema Famiz, and there is no french DVD version available.
I found a french version recently on extreme download, but the video quality is so poor that I don't feel like showing it to my kids!

If you miss the next schedule, don't worry too much, it is apparently often broadcasted (it already was last december).

Thanks a lot

Pour les français:
La version française de "Hilfe ich bin ein Junge" sera diffusée demain et les jours suivants sur Cine Cinema Famiz
Le titre français est "Les apprentis sorciers"
Les dates:
>>Mercredi 09 mars 05h55
>>Jeudi 10 mars 14h55
>>Vendredi 11 mars 11h55
Il est diffusé régulièrement, il l'était déjà en décembre dernier.
Merci d'avance!
BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: Hilfe ich bin ein Junge french version on TV next days

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

I have the German DVD, if needed.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

The REL thread for this film is at [REL] Hilfe, ich bin ein Junge (2002). The files seem to still be available after 7 years though I don't know their quality. English subs are available for this, though not in srt form I can find, BLT if your DVD has them a good rip plus subs might be nice.

Borgnefesse, we haven't had much luck lately with having members who can capture and post French TV, but I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Borgnefesse

BLT, could you tell us what is the image quality of the german DVD? If I cannot get a full french version, I plan to buy the german DVD, creta a MKV and add the french audio track manually, hoping they can be synchronized. As it is not an easy job, I would only do this is the DVD image quality is very good.

I already downloaded the german version with the hardcoded english subs, but it is was obviously a VHS rip, and the image quality was not up to my standards :naughty
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Borgnefesse wrote:BLT, could you tell us what is the image quality of the german DVD? If I cannot get a full french version, I plan to buy the german DVD, creta a MKV and add the french audio track manually, hoping they can be synchronized. As it is not an easy job, I would only do this is the DVD image quality is very good.
Unfortunately it is encoded in 4:3 letterbox format (black bars top and bottom) despite of 1.85:1 aspect ratio, so the resolution is not as high as it should be, but otherwise it looks more or less OK. I will do a rip with separate (German) subs, so you can have a look and decide if you want to buy the DVD or not.

In fact, I might encode x264 or whatever you need for mkv, then you can just copy the video stream to mkv and add French audio.
Borgnefesse

Thank you so much! And giving the separate german subs is a great idea: it may be the first step to create clean english subs too... which I would not do myself, it takes too much time, and because english is not my native language.

What I could possibly do would be to turn the original subs into SRT using SupRip. I never did this before, I don't know how difficult it is.

I'm presently finishing a french translation of the english and german subtitles of "Vorstadtkrokodile" (I need both languages because I only understand a few words of German!) and it was a really long job. The automatic translation programs or web sites are terrible on these everyday life teenager dialogues, and Google Translation is a nightmare: it translates first into english, the from english to french. The result is generally laughable.
So finally I had to correct every single sentence manually, and I don't plan to do this again in a near future!