L'odyssée de l'espece

Any information about On-Topic movies broadcast on TV can be posted here.
rousseau

L'odyssée de l'espece

Post by rousseau »   0 likes

L'odyssée de l'espèce:

Document fiction franco canadien 2002

Diffusé le 24 avril 2010 à 20H35 sur France 4

Boys et Girls Nudite et Topless
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: L'odyssée de l'espece

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   48 likes

Is this the series you're describing?
Est-ce la série que vous décrivez?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371854/

[Image]

There are quite a few links to these on eMule. I have not downloaded these to see if they're good or not.
Il ya bien quelques liens vers ceux-ci sur eMule. Je n'ai pas téléchargé ces pour voir si elles sont bonnes ou non.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [349.92 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [349.70 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [348.73 Mb]
rousseau

Post by rousseau »   0 likes

Oui c'est la série qui est sur IMDB.COM
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

[Image]

The three links above are verified, but I don't think it's the entire series. IMDB says it totals 270 minutes but these three together only total 144 minutes (like 3 one-hour episodes) and there are quite a few other links on eMule. I'm not really interested in downloading more of them to find out which are complete - any takers?

Les trois liens ci-dessus sont vérifiées, mais je ne pense pas que c'est toute la série. IMDB dit qu'il totaux 270 minutes, mais ces trois ensemble que Total 144 minutes (comme 3 épisodes d'une heure) et il ya quelques liens d'autres sur eMule. Je ne suis pas vraiment intéressé par le téléchargement de plusieurs d'entre eux pour savoir qui sont complètes - preneur?
David32441

Post by David32441 »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:51 pm [Image]

The three links above are verified, but I don't think it's the entire series. IMDB says it totals 270 minutes but these three together only total 144 minutes (like 3 one-hour episodes) and there are quite a few other links on eMule. I'm not really interested in downloading more of them to find out which are complete - any takers?

Les trois liens ci-dessus sont vérifiées, mais je ne pense pas que c'est toute la série. IMDB dit qu'il totaux 270 minutes, mais ces trois ensemble que Total 144 minutes (comme 3 épisodes d'une heure) et il ya quelques liens d'autres sur eMule. Je ne suis pas vraiment intéressé par le téléchargement de plusieurs d'entre eux pour savoir qui sont complètes - preneur?
I tried and gave up. Nothing downloading. And, well avi is a load of rubbish, so think this was due an upgrade!
I believe the original is maybe 3 episodes. Maybe it was 3x30mins in 3x45min slots with adverts hence the 144 minute version some note?
Anyway I found a low quality version online - and watched bits so can summarise the content of this as:
1. CGI gorillas - no thanks!
2. Slightly hairy humans with prosthetics to make them look humanoid (or they picked some really ugly actors!)
3. no obvious content related to thesite (adults in animal skins).

In the low quality upload "most" of episode 2 was removed - if you check out the Sensitive Content link you might work out why!

So I present ep 2 - from a HQ source...
https://mega.nz/file/kERwQQZT#_GayQBoGo ... jPiYaOuFW8
This runs about 5min out of sync with the sensitive content entries... you'll work it out.

If anyone has downloaded a version longer than the DVD then note it here. The DVD runs about 89 minutes.

DVD quality...
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

David32441 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:42 am 2. Slightly hairy humans with prosthetics to make them look humanoid (or they picked some really ugly actors!)
Supposedly actors enjoy looking ugly with makeup, but this is really pushing it. That is one damned unattractive family.

Thank you for sharing this.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

I actually came across the original AVI. The 3x45 minutes are indeed edited to make this 1h30m version! The 1h30 version really is an edit! Very odd!
Doing a quick scan it appears there's lots of intercutting to a historian who points at old skulls and cave paintings - and lots of intercutting to the "recreations" as he tries to put the filmed scenes in context. So if you're a historian you want the 3x45min AVI's. If you're here for what this site is about and want far higher quality then my version is the one to get. So all the "old historian" scenes are gone from the 1h30m version. Maybe there was a licensing issue? Maybe they wanted it more concise and film length for the 1h30 DVD? So my release is still worth watching - it's just the timings are out if anyone is checking it on sensitive content!
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Please remove this crap lmao :D :D

No but seriously, isn’t this off topic?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I don't even want to think about how to evaluate a film when the actors are modern humans but the characters are prehistoric hominids. But taxonomy aside, children are a small but important part of the cast.

In the realm of fiction films, I like "The Clan of the Cave Bear" (1986):
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9035
berkenl

Post by berkenl »   0 likes

Odisseya Peshernogo Cheloveka CD1
Odisseya Peshernogo Cheloveka CD2
Odisseya Peshernogo Cheloveka CD3
3 x 700 mb

rutracker