[REL] Sia - Chandelier (2014) [Australia] + Other Maddie Ziegler Videos

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Sia - Chandelier (2014) [Australia] + Other Maddie Ziegler Videos

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:Time passes and it is a pity that grows we will not see a ballerina girl with a transparent wig and leotard forever youtube

So I also look with nostalgia at Hannah Montana and Icarly and the same with Maddie :(
Nothing transparent about Maddie's costume, just the skin-color leotard which was chosen because it was skin-colored. She was cute but I can't say I care much for the "interpretive" dancing - it reminds me of scat jazz with a lot of meaningless words that are never performed the same way twice. I hope she doesn't turn out like many child stars but I won't hold my breath.

Miley Cyrus who played Hannah Montana was supposedly a squeaky-clean girl, but she turned into a real skank. :icon_secret Many child stars weren't very "wholesome" after they grew up - Drew Barrymore, Dakota Fanning, Emma Watson, Chloe Moretz and many others all have scandals in their pasts.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Hey hey many have scandals but others do not Dakota fanning rises in his career just wait to make a paper where you see his white skin Grace Moretz Abigail Breslin there is nothing scandoloso in them and I would also like to see erotic roles and is that it is something 'artistic' the truth just like Maddie one says goodbye to her character and takes another stage

Leotard said it because I wanted others do not know go to see the music videos but anyway the suit was a deception in sight more that comes from a conservative country I have seen other ballet and shows where the leotard are very tiny as it was with Bianca in Innocence 2004 or Mckenna shoots for the a star

And good to remember, judge your

[Image]
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Nothing transparent about Maddie's costume, just the skin-color leotard which was chosen because it was skin-colored.
Obviously. But probably not for any erotical reasons - rather meaning a symbolical "birth suit" = her true self.

BTW: If it comes to cuteness I clearly prefer her younger sister Mackenzie ... :heart ;)
Sully23

I expected mackie the impact of her older sister but it is clear when there are brothers in the show 1 shines more than another

There were certain cases like Jamie Spears or Ashley Simpson, Janeth Jackson including Noah Cyrus, if he were cast as a singer, there are exceptions. Twin Olsen or Sprouse work together

Mackienze she also dances I do not think I'm going to imitate her she makes her own career
Last edited by Sully23 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sully23

Warg wrote:Obviously. But probably not for any erotical reasons - rather meaning a symbolical "birth suit" = her true self.
We are a society sometimes we judge, even my sister wanted to disguise it on Halloween and of course I did not like the idea

When she locked herself in the cage with Shia Labouf, the most critical ones thought it was a deplorable act, even though it is quite risky to create an artist with an adult man and society would not come to reason
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Warg wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Nothing transparent about Maddie's costume, just the skin-color leotard which was chosen because it was skin-colored.
Obviously. But probably not for any erotical reasons - rather meaning a symbolical "birth suit" = her true self.

BTW: If it comes to cuteness I clearly prefer her younger sister Mackenzie ... :heart ;)
Sex sells and sexy children sell, even if people want to deny it. In marketing, nothing is left to chance. With the hundreds of other colors available, they chose THIS one intentionally to make her appear nude so people would watch her, even if - maybe especially if - they're offended by it. Sia herself is one big marketing gimmick with her "you don't see me" hiding behind a screen as if that makes her performance better. Different, yes, but better? Not to me.
Sully23 wrote:Hey hey many have scandals but others do not Dakota fanning rises in his career just wait to make a paper where you see his white skin Grace Moretz Abigail Breslin there is nothing scandoloso in them and I would also like to see erotic roles and is that it is something 'artistic' the truth just like Maddie one says goodbye to her character and takes another stage
When she locked herself in the cage with Shia Labouf, the most critical ones thought it was a deplorable act, even though it is quite risky to create an artist with an adult man and society would not come to reason
Dakota Fanning appeared nude in Very Good Girls. Chloe Moretz is 21 now and her film roles are getting more risquee, and I've heard she's a wild partier. I could be wrong - I don't travel in her circles - and I don't really care one way or the other. Seems like most, if not all, the child stars are damaged by the experience (see Corey Haim and many others).

From what I've heard of Shia Labouf's behavior off-camera, I wouldn't let him within 20' of any child. Again, I don't know with certainty, but he's another of those child actors and his adult behavior has been very erratic.
Sully23

Phuzzy4242 It's just a 'supposed' nude, Dakota very good girls but I do not count it on my list I could only use a double something the actresses are usually afraid of doing in front of a camera and I'll be waiting for playboy or the photographer terry richardson and Grace moretz in Carrie is just a mocks the 1976 movie will be the only one shielded with a towel

While it is a marketing assumes Brooke shields or Eva Ionesco (not their performances but as models) was a marketing for Gary gross and the other case for their Irina respectively In the American case after all that country is not all conservative as was believed
Last edited by Sully23 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Sully23 wrote:Phuzzy4242 It's just a 'supposed' nude, but I do not count it on my list I could only use a double something the actresses are usually afraid of doing in front of a camera and I'll be waiting for playboy or the photographer terry richardson and Grace moretz in Carrie is just a mocks the 1976 movie will be the only one shielded with a towel

While it is a marketing assumes Brooke shields or Eva Ionesco (not their performances but as models) was a marketing for Gary gross and the other case for their Irina respectively In the American case after all that country is not all conservative as was believed
Of course it's not real nudity but they want you to think it is. Maddie was in Dance Moms and here's an episode where she ADMITS they're putting the girls in flesh-colored costumes to make the audience think they're topless: https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... =50#p62964 This boosts ratings - men want to watch the topless little girls and women want to scream and swoon about the little girls being topless. They all know the girls aren't really topless, but it's titillating and controversial.
Sully23

Ha Ha Ha Ha You made me laugh with this episode, it was never aired and they say only the DVD, the men 'want to see them topless' now we became fans of Dance moms?

I still keep probing this question in fact if they could do real topless the girls are not yet 12 years old they do not develop it is weird people are scandalized topless is the same both boy and girl
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Sully23 wrote:Ha Ha Ha Ha You made me laugh with this episode, it was never aired and they say only the DVD, the men 'want to see them topless' now we became fans of Dance moms?
Of course they do, whether they admit it to not. Same as some people here.
Sully23 wrote:I still keep probing this question in fact if they could do real topless the girls are not yet 12 years old they do not develop it is weird people are scandalized topless is the same both boy and girl
It's probably the "forbidden" aspect that makes it attractive to some men where it's unusual for little girls to go topless like they do in many European and Asian countries.