[REL] Hey Babe! (1983)

infiniter

Re: [REL] Hey Babe! (1980)

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

paquini wrote:I have added more picture previews from this dowload check them if you want:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/paquiniFLM/

Hope you like them

:thumbsup
From which download? The VHS rips or mine? Because the quality is quite poor.
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

paquini wrote:I'd prefer the original English spoken version, but if this is the only one, then it's OK
Certainly not. The original post was the, I guess US american, working title RISE & SHINE. I got this version also, but it very bad quality. Just a VHS tape from the 80s. :roll:
paquini

Post by paquini »   0 likes

infiniter wrote:
paquini wrote:I have added more picture previews from this dowload check them if you want:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/paquiniFLM/

Hope you like them

From which download? The VHS rips or mine? Because the quality is quite poor.
It's yours, but dont worry, EDWatch lows the quality in static previews, on video previews quality is much better

:wink:
paquini

Post by paquini »   0 likes

infiniter wrote:
paquini wrote:I'd prefer the original English spoken version, but if this is the only one, then it's OK
Certainly not. The original post was the, I guess US american, working title RISE & SHINE. I got this version also, but it very bad quality. Just a VHS tape from the 80s. :roll:
No, I only meant I don't speak german, of course your DVB rip has much better quality

:roll:
salo99

Post by salo99 »   0 likes

Holy cow! Am I in the twilight zone? This movie is blowing me away - and I don't even speak German! lol, can only find the german dubbed version. This has gotta be the greatest lolita movie of all time, possibly tied with Pretty Baby. But then I haven't gone through your whole list yet :) Thanks for the site!
salo99

Post by salo99 »   0 likes

Man, I cannot believe Yasmine Bleeth didn't get some major props and recognition for this role - she acted her gorgeous little butt off! She's like a thousand times better than Brooke Shields was in Pretty Baby. She broke my heart and I don't even understand German! Have to admit, Robert Carradine is a wee bit easier on the eye than Buddy Hacket though. And Buddy made a rotten choice when it came to deciding whether to partake of the forbidden fruit. Major mistake there. First rule of showbiz - give the people what they want. On second thought, America just wasn't and probably never will be ready for this film. But what of France? "Thank heaven for leetle girls..." and all that? Ah well, back to pondering the design of my time machine and whether I can convince Yasmine to accompany me back to 1980. :think:
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Hi Salo

Glad you mentioned Brooke Shields cos I have to say the comparisons here are amazing - especially in the one where Brooke Shields is out in the Wild West (can't remember name).

This is a fabulous film which I cannot recommend highly enough.
FLL

Post by FLL »   9 likes

I have been sitting stuck >90% incomplete on infiniter's german version for many many months... it finally completed! I have seen him show up as a source periodically but I was never able to download much from him. Don't know if I finally got it from him or someone else showed up, but thanks!
infiniter wrote:Good news, well, at least for all german speaking ones. Here's the german version in fine DVB quality. Jasmin is sooo sweet in this movie.

Hey, Babe! says Buddy Hackett...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [746.42 Mb]
Now... if anyone has the English language version (Rise and Shine) from earlier in this thread, or any other English version... please come forward! :pray even if it's lousy quality - the German version is excellent quality but difficult for a non-German-speaker (i.e., me) to follow.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

this must be quite a movie if prices at amazon are to be believed...

[Image]
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes