[REL] Ride Hard Live Free (2020)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Ride Hard Live Free (2020)

Post by kev »   2 likes

Ride Hard Live Free (2018)

Synopsis:
Savagery reigns. The world has been thrown into an unrelenting dystopia of unchecked violence. Governments have dissolved. Survival has been reduced to a more primitive nature. Out in the far reaches of an isolated desert in what remains of the western United States, warring motorcycle clans compete for territory and resources. But the old ways of warfare have gone.

Guns are the stuff of stories now. Legends of great blasts and speeding bullets are recounted to new generations. They are but one of the few luxuries of the old world.

Zyra—a young girl of twelve, cunning and vicious—must contend with her entrapment by a brutal clan, known as The Skoners, in the western territory. Only through ingenuity and a reluctant alliance with a dissenting member of her enemy can she hope to survive.

Yet all is not what it seems. Within the ranks of The Skoners, the scent of mutiny permeates the air when Tank—an animalistic killer, bent on achieving honor through blood—moves to overthrow the current leadership run by the wise and calculated Gauge, and undermine years of Gauge’s endeavors to implement a new society in the western territory, where all can ride hard and live free.
Pix:
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

https://ridehardlivefree.net/

Another bit of Indie cheeze from Tony Mendoza featuring the bizzy bizzy [and did I mention cute as a button?] little Lainee Rhodes. :heart :heart :heart

Unfortunately NOT on Amazon Prime Video, yet... :(

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Ride Hard Live Free (2020)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

kev wrote:[Image]
[Image]
[Image] [Image]
THAT's certainly no gun for a sissy. Looks like a S&W Model 629 .44 magnum. Kicks like a mule and will "blow a man's head clean off" as Clint Eastwood would say. :D

There's just something 'extra' about a girl with a gun. :lol:
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I have not seen a little heroine since Dakota Fanning in Push and with a magnum 44 he is small Harry the Dirty
And I hope it's more than just 'boom' and pum pum ratatatata there's also some kind of sentimentality
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   46 likes

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks, Sully.

But can you confirm this link? Because I can't get a single source in eMule. :(
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Thanks, Sully.

But can you confirm this link? Because I can't get a single source in eMule. :(
I am the source 8-)
Unfortunately today there was a power outage lasting 6 hours :( as soon as I came back immediately I started sharing the file, my apologies if I made him wait.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Ride Hard Live Free (2020)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Now I can see you! :thumbsup

Moved to REL.

Where did you get it? ... if I may ask...
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

ghost wrote:Now I can see you! :thumbsup

Moved to REL.

Where did you get it? ... if I may ask...
It was my obsession for her..
[Image]
I was looking to further investigate Lainee Rhodes' career, I always thought something should be there.Unfortunately I expected to find Pieces and Parts somewhere, producer, director, but nothing.

This last month I have been a very fan of Vimeo, you can get content normally it does not have a registration, it is something a platform for artists, just like what happened with this one https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... it=Harmony where only the trailer was but I went deeper and ...... BINGO! the full movie was on that channel.
https://vimeo.com/user71835172
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks, sully, for bringing the link for this film to FLM! Took us almost 2 years after the release of the film, but

Cute as a button but not much of an actress, Lainee Rhodes has lucked out with coming across directors that are consistantly willing to give her lead roles in their films... :shock: God bless independent filmmakers!!! :heart

This movie was a bit plodding, with some ridiculous plotholes and scenes that defied logic, but oddly watchable. In a sense almost like a theatrical production with minimul sets. I enjoied it for what it was and Lainie IS indeed fun to watch while onscreen.

Still waiting for 'Pieces and Parts (2018)' to find it's way online.. #hope&pray :)

Thanks again sully for the links, making this thread a [REL]. :thumbsup

kev.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Thanks, Sully23!

Don't go quietly into the night.