[REQ] Lizzie Dripping (UK Series)

billanben

[REQ] Lizzie Dripping (UK Series)

Post by billanben »   0 likes

ptguardian

Re: [REQ] Lizzie Dripping (UK Series)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Here is a clip

Looks like this would be a good one to find.

I have to wonder if the UK has a different meaning for 'dripping' than we do in the states?
Really cannot see this title going over to well with the censors here. :lol:
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:I have to wonder if the UK has a different meaning for 'dripping' than we do in the states?
Really cannot see this title going over to well with the censors here. :lol:
I'm not sure I want to know what the UK meaning is. :icon_roll2
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

the only alternative meaning i know of is 'cooking fat' , fat gathered by means of draining from beef is called beef dripping.not really relevant to the prog though.
there are three of these available on 'the box' i already got one of them a while ago,i remember deleting it,it must've been shite.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:the only alternative meaning i know of is 'cooking fat' , fat gathered by means of draining from beef is called beef dripping.not really relevant to the prog though.
there are three of these available on 'the box' i already got one of them a while ago,i remember deleting it,it must've been shite.
The YouTube clip was OK but it was kind of, ummmm, ordinary (?), maybe something to watch when nothing else is on. I've never seen the series before so I don't know if other episodes stand out.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Dripping means the same as leaking in the states. A car has an oil leak or a faucet has a water leak. Dripping means the same thing except it implies leaking at a slow pace, the water drips from the faucet. Lizzy Leaking is the translation.

"Not there Lizzy Dripping up to your room with you." The show takes on a whole new perspective when you realize 'Dripping' is an action.