[REL] Upp i det blå (2016)

Nasuada

[REL] Upp i det blå (2016)

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

Pottan is supposed to be spending her holidays at a pony farm, but her parents, who are always busy, end up leaving their eight-year-old daughter at a recycling yard by mistake. After a short discussion, the strange residents of the yard decide to take in the girl and she unexpectedly becomes part of a secret space mission. They are all sure that up there they will find fabulous treasures and the fulfillment of their dreams. Petter Lennstrand's life-size puppets are already well known to Swedish TV viewers. In his debut feature film, his cheeky, unconventional characters tell a tale of friendship and the meaning of seemingly unimportant things.
Source: berlinale

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4992620/

[Image] [Image] [Image]

It's a full HD Rip with Stereo and 5.1 AC3 Passtruh. Filesize: 4,57 GB

Download from a filehoster: https://uplovd.com/T2j5hbA4o7/Upp_i_det_bla_m4v (No Subtitles, just original language)
[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Upp i det blå (2016)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Wow!! Well done!! Great first release!! (Well, sorta...)

Many thanks, Nasuada, for bringing this movie to FLM! :bigups

I was actually getting ready to merge this topic with the original topic of this film that I had read a couple days ago. :think

THEN as I searched I realized that YOU had mentioned it in a thread in the 'General' forum and THAT was where I was remembering to have read about it.. :roll:

It's a bigarse file [4.6GB], but it's loading like a cat with it's tail lit up! It should be done in less than an hour. :icon_party

Thanks again for bringing this here; hopefully someone will post the ed2k link to make this thread an 'Official' [REL]. :)

kev.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Thanks for the feedback. As I searched for that movie here (before I upload it twice) I also recognized one post about it, so I was wondered that it's not here to load, but hey... Good for me to give something back :-)

Around the Filesize. I prefer to have the movies in a good quality. I'm using Handbrake to convert it from the original MKV File with the default settings. If someone have good tips to make files smaller without loosing the quality, let me know. But keep in Mind, that I have running Mac OS.

And now have fun with the movie. I saw it at the festival and will never forget the audience who laughting so much. Was one of the strangest movies ever who I saw at this festiva and I love it. It's a shame that it's still not available in other countrys.
[Image]
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   32 likes

popdrome

Re: [REL] Upp i det blå (2016)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

"loading like a cat with it's tail lit up!"

.. is pretty much discriptive what if you don't pay attention. Right?
I'm coming here two weeks after and, ofcourse, the link is gone.

That's why we have e-mule, I was told...

Sorry for being so snotty guys

Don't go quietly into the night.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

thanks jezevex!

Don't go quietly into the night.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

If someone is interested in German subs, here we go...
I found Swedish subs a longer time ago and let them Autotranslate over deepl. I also spend a lot of work to make the translation even better.
Upp i det bla.de.srt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[Image]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Oh thanks for the corrected/edited German subs, Nasuada! I understand, it can be a lot of work!

Also, thank you very much for the bump on this. I have never come across this one, and it looks positively delightful!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Alternate video source, a live torrent:
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6353064
4.58Gb WEB-DL, Russian or Swedish audio, with optional Swedish subtitles.
Nasuada's subtitles are exactly synced.

Swedish only file: https://ulozto.net/file/3aNIb0nKEKNZ/up ... gPowLjZD==
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Did I miss this movie? :think

Thanks for the German subs, Nasuada. I know how much work it can be.

And thanks for finding a live torrent, Night. The 2 other links in this thread don't work anymore.