[REQ] Ritual Washing of the Maiden (2004)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Pomylka (2004)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

abel wrote:Jesus, remove it from this "Poland"!
IMDB says poland :think
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
abel wrote:Jesus, remove it from this "Poland"!
IMDB says poland :think
That's because there happens to exist a movie named "Pomylka" which was made in Poland. But that is NOT this movie.

In fact, I am 100% certain the movie we are looking for here is not named "Pomylka" at all, Rich misinterpreted the quote. The quote where the name came from says (using Rich's crappy babelfish translation) "Film is called "Ritual maidenly [pomyvka]". If you use the much better Google translation, it changes to "The film is called "maiden ritual bathing". Which makes MUCH more sense, given the clip I posted earlier.

In the end, the title is probably "maiden ritual bathing" as translated into Chvash, or maybe the Russian name in the original quote ("Ритуальная девичья помывка"). Or it could be "Ритуальная девичья помывка" transliterated into Latin characters, the third word of which is pomyvka. Which sort of sounds like Pomylka.
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Do you read the previous posts at all?! I´ve explained this quite clear in my post today at 12.32, I guess. :think
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

OK, i wll move this thread to Russia, but now: what is the title of the film? (and should be topic of this thread)
abel

Post by abel »   16 likes

Well, which one? :) Here is an incredible mess reigning, in fact the only film we really have is this Like this post to see ed2k links  [34.38 Mb]

Otherwise was mentioned this mysterious "Ritual maiden washing", but the supposed IMDB link is fake. Btw, I remember to download the afore mentioned clip already.
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

So, to be consequent I suggest to delete this thread.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Young Chuvash Girls In The Bath

http://drop.io/2cnytus
Rar Pass: Amadeus

[Image]
[Image]
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Why a passworded link? The CIC clip downloads perfectly from here. And, for God´s sake, move it finally to document or elsewhere! :pray
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

abel wrote:And, for God´s sake, move it finally to document or elsewhere! :pray
Honestly, abel; neither God NOR Jesus give the tiniest shiite WHERE this thread is located... ;) Don't blow a gasket; chill, relax, stay calm!! :think

Obviously where ever you're from, it seems to be of paramount importance that this thread be in it's exact, proper place... Hopefully you are lodging an EQUAL campaign against 'imdb' to check the name/spelling of their error... :wall

Anyway, for f**k's sake, [and for serenity amongst our members] it's finally moved! :pray

kev.
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Well, this with IMDB is true, I´ll look after. And sorry for a bit of nervosity, I´m a bit upset these days, you know, fall depression :)