[REQ] Ritual Washing of the Maiden (2004)

ptguardian

Re: [REQ] Pomylka (2004)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

http://board.hvgbook.net/?2-0-24684-0-82340-1

This where Rich got his quote from.

Perhaps someone who can read Russian can figure out why the request is here. Other films listed on that page have some interest but I have a feeling assumptions that Rich made lead to no where.

I could only find out that Pomylka (2004) is a short film and Genre is crime. No pictures, video or further Synopsis to conclude what it is about or the FLM interest.

Also I don't think the Amadeus posting of pics that are from nudist videos is any kind of representation of what we are [REQ]/wanting at FLM. :roll:

:think
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Also I don't think the Amadeus posting of pics that are from nudist videos is any kind of representation of what we are [REQ]/wanting at FLM. :roll:

:think
Agreed. It was decided long ago that nudist films were not on-topic nor wanted here.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

It seems to be a documentary about national Chuvash customs produced by Chuvash state television. Not a nudist movie.

Thread title (and IMDB link) is wrong (different movie). Correct (Russian) title is "Ритуальная девичья помывка" (English: "Ritual washing of the maiden")...
mexlink

Post by mexlink »   0 likes

abel wrote: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:12 pm Well, which one? :) Here is an incredible mess reigning, in fact the only film we really have is this Children In Cinema - Young Chuvash Girls In The Bath.avi

Otherwise was mentioned this mysterious "Ritual maiden washing", but the supposed IMDB link is fake. Btw, I remember to download the afore mentioned clip already.
Hi, thanks for the share! Do you mind re-sharing it? It's been a few years and there are no seeders left.