[REL] Le ciel flamand (2016)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Le ciel flamand (2016)

Post by ghost »   67 likes

From Art's megapost:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Le ciel flamand - Belgium - 2016

Eline sees her mother Sylvie every day (Sara Vertongen, her mother also in life) leaving a house in the middle of the Belgian countryside, along a provincial road at the linguistic boundary of the country. Together they have lunch with a sandwich, inside the car of his grandmother, on board of which the two women go to work every day. Eline wants to know why she can't get into that house, and that job does her mom. Sylvie answers: "Help people when they want a hug." Every now and then, Eline takes care of a bus driver, the "Uncle" Dirk (Wim Willaert), a mysterious but visibly bonaus character, especially when she takes the little girl to take a walk or give her a gift. This apparent equilibrium situation is maintained until the day of the birthday of Eline: Ready to turn off the candles on the cake inside the car outside the brothel, and waiting for her mother to arrive, decides to venture to investigate how is that place to In. And although women seem serene and carefree, not realizing his presence, comes the danger in the form of a repulsive man.

Pics related

[Image]
[Image]

Starring Esra Vandenbussche

[Image]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5813194/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Together with her mother, Sylvie runs a brothel near the Flemish-French border. Eline, Sylvie's daughter, is intrigued by her mother's peculiar working place.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.25 Gb]

English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [55.6 Kb]
Atonement

Re: [REL] Le ciel flamand (2016)

Post by Atonement »   0 likes

Can I ask a favour ? I have downloaded this in EM, but it cannot complete (shows permission denied accessing .part file). This is the ONLY download this happens on. So in accordance with the emule FAQ, stoped EM, renamed .part file to Le Ciel Flamand.mkv and deleted the part.met/.part.met.bak files, and can now play the entirety of the file, however, when I try to copy or move the file, it reaches 70% and then stops with "can't read from source file or disk" - So I cannot copy this even to another location on same disk. It would appear the file is corrupt.
Could someone who has this please reshare it and post the link, but also make sure the file can be hashed by emule (so no error when the file is hashed). I am wondering if the source file was uploaded by one person and is corrupt, or whether the naming of the file has anything to do with it ?

Thanks for your help all
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

That's really strange.

I removed the file from my shared folder and copied it again to it. eMule created exactly the same hash again. I really don't know what's wrong in this case.

Someone else has the same problem with this file?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Atonement wrote:however, when I try to copy or move the file, it reaches 70% and then stops with "can't read from source file or disk" - So I cannot copy this even to another location on same disk. It would appear the file is corrupt.
That sounds like the file is corrupt on YOUR computer, not eMule.

First thing I'd do is check your hard drive's file structure. If you're using Windows (any version), go to a DOS prompt and type chkdsk c: /f - this fixes the indexes if anything wacky is found. I don't know what the procedure is if you're using a Mac.

Next I'd rename the files to something like broken.part, broken.part,met, and broken.part.met.bak. Don't delete them - there could be a bad spot on the hard drive and you want these files to stay where they are so another file doesn't try to use the bad spot if it exists.

Then I'd try downloading the file again to see if it will complete.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

First thing I'd do is check your hard drive's file structure.
That's what I thought, too. But he said, that this file is the only one which causes problems.

Yes, I also would cancel the download and start it again from the beginning.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:That's what I thought, too. But he said, that this file is the only one which causes problems.

Yes, I also would cancel the download and start it again from the beginning.
If there's a bad spot on one of the hard drive platters SMART or ECC didn't find and lock out, anything written to it will be corrupted. If you leave the file that's on that spot there and simply rename it, it keeps something else from being written to it. A program that does a surface scan on the hard drive can find the bad spots and permanently lock them out, but that's beyond many users' abilities, and even then the data that was written to the bad spots is still corrupt and needs to be re-downloaded.

If a surface scan does find bad spots on the hard drive, I'd seriously consider replacing it. At the very least, back up anything important in case it decides to die.
Atonement

Thanks guys, renamed and will try downloading it again.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Looks interesting... I will load it
[Image]
Atonement

second download worked, disk showed 21 bad sectors so have now ordered replacement SATA drive. Fixed for now but looks like on way out. Thanks for all your suggestions.