[REQ] Dark [TV Series] (2017– )

kev
Site Admin

[REQ] Dark [TV Series] (2017– )

Post by kev »   1 likes

Dark [TV Series] (2017– )

ghost, here's the series I was talking about in the 'Spiderwebhouse' post:

I'm posting this in 'Germany' because even though it's listed as a 'Germany | USA' production, I think it's because Netflix, an American Production Company, was involved. It was filmed in Germany.

Synopsis:
The first German production from the world's leading Internet TV Network is set in a German town in present day where the disappearance of two young children exposes the double lives and fractured relationships among four families. In ten hour-long episodes, the story takes on a surprising twist that ties back to the same town in 1986.
Pix:

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Not sure how prevalent a part children play in this series as of the 445 publicity pix that the films imdb page offers, the kid pix are few and far between. I posted just about every one of them I could find. (14 outta 445... YEP!! I'm bored as hell...) :shock:

In fact; here's the only children of interest [at least for me] I found:
Carlotta von Falkenhayn [Image]

Ella Lee [Image]

Gwendolyn Göbel [Image]

There you go! (BTW, check the girls links, they all have some pretty nice resume's.. :heart )

Now I don't know if ghost or ANY other member is familiar with this series, but if someone DOES know about it please chime in. There seem to be links available for most [or all; I haven't tried to count them..] the episodes on uloz. So if the series DOES turn out to be OT, I'm all over it.. :lol:

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: Dark [TV Series] (2017– )

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks for finding it, kev! :)

I nenver heard about this series before :shock:

Of course everyone who has a Netflix account can watch it "for free" ;)

Seems interesting, but I doubt that the girls are playing a big part in it...

The download of the 2 seasons is on my to-do-list.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ghost wrote:...The download of the 2 seasons is on my to-do-list.
Actually, most of the pictures that I posted of the girls seem to come from Season 2.

The uloz links for Season 1: (For some reason for Season 1, the links for the series 'Home Before Dark' show show up first, THEN the 'Dark' episodes can be found. Multiple links for ALL 10 episodes can be found.) :think

https://ulozto.cz/hledej?type=videos&q=Dark+S01

The uloz links for Season 2: (Multiple links for ALL 8 episodes can be found.) :)

https://ulozto.cz/hledej?type=videos&q=Dark+S02

I'll probably go ahead and d/load them too. Hopefully there's Eng. subs available somewhere.. :)

kev.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

I watched the first series, it was pretty good. Not very OT, but still. After I've watched all the Oscar nominated films, I'll start on series 2.

Amusingly, the Disney Channel stole the plot of DARK, as in: completely RIPPED it OFF, for their kids TV series Secrets of Sulphur Springs (2021)!

It's with the girl from Doctor Sleep, Kyleigh Curran (10 december 2005) barely 14 at the time of filming (December 2019 - 23 February 2020), so it DOES contain considerable screen time for her as the lead and for the 2 óther OT actors (f), like Elle Graham, who is, given the lack of distinguishable .... parts, about 10-12.
[Image]

and
Madeleine McGraw, barely 11 ... (22 december 2008)
[Image]

Kyleigh Curran
[Image]
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]