[REQ] Au bout du rouleau (2002) TV

ARTHORIUS

[REQ] Au bout du rouleau (2002) TV

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

http://www.cinemotions.com/modules/Film ... uleau.html

I've seen this movie on 2004 captured from SAT-TV and recorder in vhs but unfortunately i lost all tapes...then i've watched and i was surprise...it was very OT trust me ;)
The OT were in the Flashbacks of Richard Bohringeur

Search in anywhere on the net including eMule but nothing....

If anyone have more info for this will be appreciate :thumbsup
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Au bout du rouleau (2OO2) TV

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

More info...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0342067/
Master mariner who sailed the South China Sea all his life, Gallien about to retire when he learns that his daughter, he has not seen for several years, is imprisoned in France and is s' pay a debt of 500,000 francs to be released. He then agrees to embark on one final mission on board the Tan Co Biet, a coaster belonging to Massy, ​​an upstart with no scruples. Gallien but suffers from a bleeding eye that makes it progressively blind. Despite his vast experience, he commits a few navigational errors that do not escape the vigilance of Phan, his second, determined to supplant. Massy and look forward to take advantage of the situation, in disregard of human life ...
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REQ] Au bout du rouleau (2002) TV

Anyone have news about this?

The girl in a movie walk topless in a beach in a Flashback of Bohringer...the girl is thai
Don't remember how many time the girl have on her role
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
ARTHORIUS

Find this

[Image]

I've forced a search actually i s impossible to see seems like to be lost :icon_frown2 :icon_frown2 :icon_frown2
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Au bout du rouleau (2OO2) TV

Post by kev »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:More info...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0342067/
Master mariner who sailed the South China Sea all his life, Gallien about to retire when he learns that his daughter, he has not seen for several years, is imprisoned in France and is s' pay a debt of 500,000 francs to be released. He then agrees to embark on one final mission on board the Tan Co Biet, a coaster belonging to Massy, ​​an upstart with no scruples. Gallien but suffers from a bleeding eye that makes it progressively blind. Despite his vast experience, he commits a few navigational errors that do not escape the vigilance of Phan, his second, determined to supplant. Massy and look forward to take advantage of the situation, in disregard of human life ...
Is there any possibility of finding some kind of translator for really sh*tty google translations??? :wall

Thanks ART and Phuzzy for the heads up on this film. :)

kev.
ARTHORIUS

yeah kev but this was one of mine requests of 4 years ago....i remember when i was this TV movie i was yet a videorecorder at the time and i was hope that the tv channel repeat this movie other times but....unofrtunately...not :icon_frown2 :icon_frown2 :icon_frown2
Actually is not in program to channels sat...this is sad
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL