Unknown Finnish movie

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Tedeo

Unknown Finnish movie

Post by Tedeo »   0 likes

One, approx. 10 years ago, I was watching the Czech TV where a Finnish (I quess) film about a 14yo girl was broadcasted. She was played by a little older girl (15-16?). In one scene, the girl was stading in front of the mirror and checking her nude body.

Does anyone (from Finland) know the title of the movie?
starfish21

Re: Unknown Finnish movie

Post by starfish21 »   1 likes

There are quite a few movies with a scene like that,can you offer any more information?
Pardal2008

Post by Pardal2008 »   0 likes

Thanks for your activity in the form of this contribution.
Please read the rules. This post does not belong to this section
But do not worry, I had the same problem . ;)
Thank you.
Pardal
All the little girls are in love only to me
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   1 likes

After more than 10 years - I have checked all Finish movies aired on Czech TV between the years 2000-2004, and all of them are 100% off-topic which means that it wasn't probably a movie from this country. But the staff of our board changed a lot during all the years so probably some of our Scandinavian members who pop out last time could help us a little...
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

jezevex wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:28 am I have checked all Finish movies aired on Czech TV between the years 2000-2004
That is some serious investigative dedication, jezevex! :o

"Young girl looks at herself in a mirror" is vague and broad enough to fit a number of films, and as you say the Finnish nationality of the film could easily be misremembered. Anyway, after over 10 years I have moved this from Requests to General. Requests at least need a movie title!
Nikolaos

Post by Nikolaos »   2 likes

Found it!

Kahdeksan peiliä, aka "8 Mirrors."

"Short film. Father comes home from a distant journey with presents for the whole family. And all of the presents are identical mirrors. Eight mirrors, eight family members (except the father). It is shown how each uses these mirrors. A lot of attention is given to 2 kids (6-8 yo) who carefully look at themselves in these mirrors..."

www.first-loves.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30899#p30899

www.childrenincinema.com/movie.php?id=k ... eilia-1982

I knew I'd seen it posted here, but hadn't realized it was in the "Shorts & Online Streaming Movies (All Countries)" category. That's why it was so gosh darn hard to pin it down. Enjoy!

— Nikolaos
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

"Kahdeksan peiliä" was what I thought of immediately, but it does not seem to match the description in OP. Or did I miss the scene of the 14 yo girl checking her nude body?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

I agree with mimzy that it does not really fit the first post description, but that is still quite a memory. I reshared the file in anticipation of a run on it that even ghost can not fulfill alone.

Pictures of girls of various ages looking at themselves in "Kahdeksan peiliä", only the very youngest au naturel:
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
relic

Post by relic »   1 likes

Den åttonde dagen
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

relic wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:58 am Den åttonde dagen
I think you must be right, relic! I can easily see someone misremembering a Swedish movie as Finnish, and being unsure about an actress's age.

https://sensitivecontent.info/movie.php?id=858
[REL] Den Attonde Dagen (1979)

Discreet screenshot:
vlcsnap-2023-01-21-02h23m10s228.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.