[REQ] Sorriso de Menina AKA A Girl Thirteen (2007)

Rich

[REQ] Sorriso de Menina AKA A Girl Thirteen (2007)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Sorriso de Menina AKA A GIRL THIRTEEN AKA Shi shan sui (2007)

[Image]
Digital Children Film “A Girl Thirteen”

【Reporter: Sun Hanhan】 The digital children film “A Girl Thirteen” jointly presented by China Film Animation Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Media Group Film & TV Center is about to be on show. It is a story of the growth of a girl.

The leading actress for the protagonist Bao Bao is Wang Shasha, who has played a role in “New Stories of Martial Arts World”. The playwright is Yu Yujun, a famous novelist whose published works include Boy Mike, Walk and Love, God Knows That I Love Him, The Most Beautiful Accident, etc. The director Chen Miao is famous for such works as Night Shanghai, I Was Born in the Year of Snake, Shanghai Cha-Cha, etc. Wang Tianlin, a famous cameraman from Shanghai Film Production Factory, has shot such films as Old Dreams Above the Sea, The Story of Xiao Fang, Burning Bay, Anna’s Birthday, and digital films such as In Exile, No.5 Courtyard, Today I’m Off Duty, etc. The aesthetic director Xian Ruiqing has worked for such films as Beautiful Task, Subway, etc. The composer Liao Jiawei has written the song for the film Wu Qingyuan, etc. Such a professional production team and excellent actors and actresses ensure the artistic and appreciative value of the film.

The films has been examined and approved by the superiors of China Film Group Corporation. According to them, the film is distinctive in perspective and fashionable in style with integration of modern passion and traditional poetics, thus fully demonstrating the growth of a girl. In particular, the character molding is quite successful and the plot very smooth. The theme of the film is naturally emodied by the beautiful natural scenery and poetic atmosphere. Many audiences are tired of exciting big films and a film describing emotional ties between blood relations will be very moving to them. The film focuses on the conflicts between rapidly developing urban area and the natural growth of girls.

This is a coming-of-age story in which Bao Bao is changing as rapidly as the world around her. During this period in her life, Bao Bao is growing, unconsciously dealing with the imminent onset of puberty, and coming to see herself as a young woman. While the world around her is changing dramatically, changes that are at least as dramatic are going on inside of Bao Bao as well. These are comments made by the director Chen Miao.

“A Girl Thirteen” will represent China to participate in International Film Festival. This proves that Chinese children films can meet the international production standard in terms of art and technology.

【Translated by Caroline (Xu Fan)】
Trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5nq6rdTMsQ

starfish21

Re: [REQ] Sorriso de Menina AKA A Girl Thirteen (2007)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

similar to? or could it be the same movie?

http://www.asianmovieweb.com/en/reviews ... _years.htm

if so then it's apparently from south korea.

[Image]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Similar to. This movie is directed by Michelle Chen Miao and definitely from China.

The movie you mention is a different movie same name.
http://www.asiatorrents.com/index.php?p ... 274ef8380e
http://youtu.be/iH93grEMAc0
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i didn't have time this morning to check it out properly,i knew you would PTG, :twisted:
is this other movie a possible Flm req?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

The Chinese film that Rich requested all those years ago I have been unable to find. However, the Korean film with a similar name has been found and is here:

[REL] The Wonder Years AKA Yeol-se-sal Soo-ah (2007) [South Korea].
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:The Chinese film that Rich requested all those years ago I have been unable to find. However, the Korean film with a similar name has been found and is here:

[REL] The Wonder Years AKA Yeol-se-sal Soo-ah (2007) [South Korea].
The titles are similar but it doesn't appear the plot synopses are very close. I don't think they're equivalent films.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I totally agree. I was simply going through REQuests seeing what I could find and fulfill, and while I could not find the actual film REQuested I managed to find the find the other film with a similar name (which never received an actual REQuest.) Thus I was happy to be partly successful.