[REL] Das weisse Band -Eine deutsche Kindergeschichte (2009)

Debaser

[REL] Das weisse Band -Eine deutsche Kindergeschichte (2009)

Post by Debaser »   14 likes

Strange events happen in a small village in the north of Germany during the years just before World War I, which seem to be ritual punishment. The abused and suppressed children of the villagers seem to be at the heart of this mystery....IMDB

I had high hopes for this one but alas no juicy scenes.
Anything good was definitely off camera, so I had to use my imagination a little!

There are numerous rips to choose from, some may very well include English subs for those that care about plots.
This version is nice quality and can be downloaded in no time at all.....
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.19 Gb]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1149362/
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Das weisse Band -Eine deutsche Kindergeschichte (2

Post by kev »   0 likes

Wow!! Very cool, debaser, thanks for [REL]-ing!! :)

I know this is a 'coming-of-age' forum, and many probably don't pay attention to directors, but I think it's important to note that this is a Michael Haneke film!!

He's the director of many fine films that usually spark controversies due to subject matter or intensity of certain scenes.. 'Funny Games' was my introduction to Haneke, and it blew me away!! I've enjoyed [though maybe not in a 'happy' way as his movies lean towards the grim side..] pretty much every movie I've seen of his..

Thanks again db for this [REL]!! Since you posted it I've read and heard some great things about this movie. Really looking forward to the d/load!

kev.
Debaser

Re: [REL] Das weisse Band -Eine deutsche Kindergeschichte (2

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Funny Games was also my introduction to his work.
I could tell from the intro to Funny Games that I was in for a treat :bat_angel