[REL] Twinni (2003)

BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] Twinni (2003)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote:Thanks - I used flmhash and got it. Is there a way to tell if you can get a movie using flmhash? I got the message a couple of times now to use flmhash, but a lot of the movies aren't available by this method.
It's simple -- if I have the file, you can get it using flmhash. Just try and if it says "OK", the file is shared by me. Thanks to FLL, my archive is rather complete, but most of the American movies are missing, because most of them are uninspiring for me.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote: I got the message a couple of times now to use flmhash, but a lot of the movies aren't available by this method.
those messages from gilbert were probably just another one of the alter egos directing you. the service is there to use or you can still ask for re shares if it doesn't provide. others will help you. :)
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:
vidman49 wrote: I got the message a couple of times now to use flmhash, but a lot of the movies aren't available by this method.
those messages from gilbert were probably just another one of the alter egos directing you. the service is there to use or you can still ask for re shares if it doesn't provide. others will help you. :)
THANKS!!

Now that I know how to use flmhash, I will check that first. I just asked for another through it. If it is not there, I will still ask for a reshare. Actually, asking for a reshare would sometimes get the file quicker, as there are a few others who also start downloading when reshares are asked for - but I don't want to clog up the board with constant requests for reshares.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote:Now that I know how to use flmhash, I will check that first. I just asked for another through it. If it is not there, I will still ask for a reshare. Actually, asking for a reshare would sometimes get the file quicker, as there are a few others who also start downloading when reshares are asked for - but I don't want to clog up the board with constant requests for reshares.
Unless you go daft about it there is no problem with requests for reshares.....it's actually very welcome here. Not only do members respond who may have it lurking on their system, it generates fresh interest & can quite often prompt an upgrade or addition of screenshots.

I wonder how long before ART provides them for this one..... :think :)

lb
gilbert2

Post by gilbert2 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:those messages from gilbert were probably just another one of the alter egos directing you. the service is there to use or you can still ask for re shares if it doesn't provide. others will help you. :)
Hey, I'm not an alter ego! There's IMO nothing wrong with using multiple aliases, though. It's common in club music scene and other communities. For example, Moby released singles under 10 or so different pseudonyms before he went mainstream.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

gilbert2 wrote:
ptguardian wrote:those messages from gilbert were probably just another one of the alter egos directing you. the service is there to use or you can still ask for re shares if it doesn't provide. others will help you. :)
Hey, I'm not an alter ego! There's IMO nothing wrong with using multiple aliases, though. It's common in club music scene and other communities. For example, Moby released singles under 10 or so different pseudonyms before he went mainstream.
are you trying to convince us or your self? personally I don't care one way or the other so knock yourselves silly. you were helping vidman that is all that really matters.
lara

Post by lara »   1 likes

Hi! 'tis my first post.

[Image]

Thanks to all who shared :thumbsup
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   28 likes

Now I finally got subtitles to go along with the movie!!!

SUBTITLES!!!! :icon_party :icon_party :icon_party :icon_party

Subtract 3.3 seconds on the subtitles syncronization tab on vlc player to time them right

Like this post to see ed2k links  [48.3 Kb]
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

vidman49, you know it is just as easy to adjust the subtitles permanently using Subtitle Workshop - just load the subtitle, press ctrl+a to select them all, then press either ctrl+shift+h to add 100ms or shift+ctrl+n to subtract 100ms. Press and hold to make large duration changes. Now 'save' and you're done. :D
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:vidman49, you know it is just as easy to adjust the subtitles permanently using Subtitle Workshop - just load the subtitle, press ctrl+a to select them all, then press either ctrl+shift+h to add 100ms or shift+ctrl+n to subtract 100ms. Press and hold to make large duration changes. Now 'save' and you're done. :D
THANKS! Didn't realize it was that easy. I downloaded subtitle workshop about 6 months ago and opened it - got a little intimidated and have never used it.