GUESTBOOK kinder films

Links to any childhood websites you wish to promote can go here.
bestimol

GUESTBOOK kinder films

Post by bestimol »   0 likes

GUESTBOOK kinder films

Admin Note: Link deleted
kev
Site Admin

Re: GUESTBOOK kinder films

Post by kev »   0 likes

bestimol wrote:GUESTBOOK kinder films
Good try, besti.. But all the 'Filesonic' links are dead..

Fortunately, as lb pointed out to me, pretty much all the movies on your page are pretty widely available here and other places..

kev.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

It shows a blank page unless Javascript is enabled.

And I'm not going to enable Javascript :321
nosoynadie

Post by nosoynadie »   0 likes

While the hell would they pick filesonic, even when the links were up they were slow as crap using jdownloader. At least use megaupload, which is fast for free users and never deletes files, or any number of better options. Really dumb on their part. I won't be wasting my time with that site.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

kev wrote:
bestimol wrote:GUESTBOOK kinder films

Good try, besti.. But all the 'Filesonic' links are dead..

Fortunately, as lb pointed out to me, pretty much all the movies on your page are pretty widely available here and other places..

kev.
i have a premium membership with filesonic and got about 8 movies from there,but every one of them is already here,or featuring older actresses.my problem was completely different(unfamiliar) filenames.most have russian audio over original.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i have a premium membership with filesonic and got about 8 movies from there,but every one of them is already here,or featuring older actresses.my problem was completely different(unfamiliar) filenames.most have russian audio over original.
Thanks for the info, starfish. I almost deleted the link as bestimol's links tend to be a bit, um 'dodgy'.

However I liked the way that the movies were all together on one long page that seemed to load pretty quick. The main thing that would be really help a site like that is if the movies would be listed in alphabetical order, making it a bit easier when looking for them.

The Russian dubbing you can have: Any files with that are worthless to me..:wall

Thanks again for the info!

I hope 2010 treated you well! Here's to an even better 2011!!:icon_alc

kev.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i just clicked the link again and it took me to a page of nude preteens,i would definitely agree...dodgy.

[Image]
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

We better get deleted that link very fast...bestimol's sites normally vanish within a week, and nobody cares. But I'd regret if FLM gets pulled because of that idiot.
starfish21, I hope you are living in a tolerant country. With Javascript enabled, your proxy becomes transparent, and any LEA may follow the connection...
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i just clicked the link again and it took me to a page of nude preteens,i would definitely agree...dodgy.
Thanks, it wasn't like that when first posted. Link deleted, and I won't allow any more from that same site (it's a javascript-driven guestbook type site.) For a long time bestimol was posting links which were completely direct download versions of movies already at FLM, so they were allowed. But that may change after this.
idler wrote:starfish21, I hope you are living in a tolerant country. With Javascript enabled, your proxy becomes transparent, and any LEA may follow the connection...
Don't go overboard... a proxy isn't automatically transparent with javascript, it is simply susceptible to javascript which specifically attempts to bypass the proxy. Which is relatively unlikely.

Now java on the other hand does bypass a proxy for all its access, that's different. But there was no java at that site when I checked it.

But even if you have no proxy, the likelihood of anyone caring that you clicked on a single page with dodgy pics, without downloading the files the pics are advertising, is low. It's further downloading which is more likely to cause problems.
nosoynadie wrote:Why the hell would they pick filesonic, even when the links were up they were slow as crap using jdownloader. At least use megaupload, which is fast for free users and never deletes files, or any number of better options.
Noone makes money by sharing on eMule or torrents. Direct download is different. Many direct download sites pay the uploader when someone downloads their files. That's why there are so many people willing to take the time to upload things and post links. It's quite possible bestimol has made some money from these sites.

A few months ago the copyright people went after the biggest filesharing site, Rapidshare, and claimed they were enouraging infringement by paying uploaders. So Rapidshare stopping paying, to avoid being shut down. That's why a lot of the recent files out there are uploaded elsewhere, often to sites which are slow and poorly run.