Screencaps

Links to any childhood websites you wish to promote can go here.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Screencaps

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Lots and lots of screen captures here: http://imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=lolmaster

The "EZ" password is 12345 (all the passworded albums on this particular page use it).

Also here, but these are mostly boy movies: http://imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=shustrik-movie
starfish21

Re: Screencaps

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

who's the first picture you see on the site ?

lambada girl.............coincidence?
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I moved this to its proper forum (was in General).

I also deleted the messages about picture trading and passwords. This is similar to the "New Cinema" topic which was discussed earlier this month: the linked topics are very much related to FLM (looks from the list like almost all of them are here). As such it could be useful to people deciding what to download, and maybe even ideas for films for here.

The rest of the site looks like a typical picture site, it will all be legal under Russian law but the Russians are more liberal about some things than the west and some of it may or may not be legal for many FLM users, so explore at your own risk. FLM doesn't want to be associated with questionable pictures, so please no linking to or discussion of anything else there. FLM is NOT a picture or password trading site. (I left the "EZ" password since it is not really intended to hide them from people but to just to keep search engines from indexing those albums and any related comments).
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

imgsrc.ru had it's problems with cp - even hc - over the last five years; they kick out at least a dozen users per day for abuse, but these people keep coming back under new nicks. The "good passworded" posts are often linked to commercial cp sites. It has always been a "mostly boys" site and should be of minor interest for FLM members.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

FLL wrote:I moved this to its proper forum (was in General).

I also deleted the messages about picture trading and passwords. This is similar to the "New Cinema" topic which was discussed earlier this month: the linked topics are very much related to FLM (looks from the list like almost all of them are here). As such it could be useful to people deciding what to download, and maybe even ideas for films for here.

The rest of the site looks like a typical picture site, it will all be legal under Russian law but the Russians are more liberal about some things than the west and some of it may or may not be legal for many FLM users, so explore at your own risk. FLM doesn't want to be associated with questionable pictures, so please no linking to or discussion of anything else there. FLM is NOT a picture or password trading site. (I left the "EZ" password since it is not really intended to hide them from people but to just to keep search engines from indexing those albums and any related comments).
Works for me. I wasn't aware of such problems imgsrc might have had (seems like any photo site might fall prey to that). I was looking for things like screen captures to put in my movie catalog, I have no interest in the "other" stuff. I did look to see if there were movies not already here but most of those were for films where the cast was way too old to qualify."
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   41 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Lots and lots of screen captures here: http://imgsrc.ru/main/user.php?user=lolmaster
I downloaded all of those screencaps and made a zip. Just for fun.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.48 Gb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote: I downloaded all of those screencaps and made a zip. Just for fun.
Just for fun? That must have taken you hours! I just jump on that site long enough to pull one or two caps for the films I have - now I don't need to because you did all the work. Thanks BLT.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I just jump on that site long enough to pull one or two caps for the films I have
Funny that you knew the password for closed albums, though. Even I didn't know that ;)

I think there is nothing wrong with imgsrc, except that the admin is an ass. Wondering why "these" people always come to imgsrc and not the other photosites :think

Looks like one of our main contributors has a nice collection there. Hubba, hubba :thumbsup
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Funny that you knew the password for closed albums, though. Even I didn't know that ;)
I picked up some of them just from looking around the site. The policy (I guess) is that if there might be a problem, the album has to be passworded, and every album can have a different password. Often the posters either outright tell you what it is or give a hint, or they get lazy and use the EZ ones. Others will only give you a password if you give them a "worthy" one in return. Most of that site is of no interest to me anyway.