Lostmoviesarchive.com down?

Links to any childhood websites you wish to promote can go here.
loverboy

Re: Lostmoviesarchive.com down?

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

kev wrote:..Well first thing I'D do is find out who the hell this girl is and what movie this pix was capped from!!!! :eyecrazy!!
[Image]
:heart :heart :heart
Lena Meckel

http://www.casperworld.com/gallery-756-1220.html

lb
loverboy

Good God!......I bet I'm not the only one to view this as potentially a proper bit of perv-out material! ;)
I know this is already available on EM but I'd like to put myself down to supply my usual 2CD size (hopefully good quality) rip of this. It's available as a DVDR (along with four others in the series) which I'm grabbing right now.
I'll keep you posted............

lb
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Good God!......I bet I'm not the only one to view this as potentially a proper bit of perv-out material! ;)
SOLD!!! :eyecrazy lol

[Image]
Lena Meckel!!! :heart :heart :heart

Thanks so much, lb for tracking down the actress and the movie that she's capped from. :thumbsup

To be honest when I logged on tonight and checked out all the new posts, I noticed the 'Die Wilden Kerle 3' [REL] post. I even took the time to glance at it [not really paying any attention to the pix that you took time post :wall ], but knowing that it's part of a movie series about a group of boy soccer players, I really had no interest in it..

THEN I came to THIS thread and realized why you had posted an obvious boy movie..
loverboy wrote:... potentially a proper bit of perv-out material! ;)
I'm taking THAT quote as a GLOWING recommendation for this movie!! :onfire D/loading at this moment! Looks VERY good; I might have to go to Amazon.de for this one.. :heart
loverboy wrote:...I'll keep you posted............
Please do!! :)

kev.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:Seems that, I have no choice but to use imageshack for future releases.
I don't think imageshack is very credible after they deleted at least one image that I posted here :( And I think postimage is using imageshack as the back end.

Great that LMA is back :icon_1dancingban
thelost

Post by thelost »   0 likes

I was poking thru my "lost" email account on LMA and notice someone replied to a topic from 2006 lol and figured I would poke about and saw this thread. Pretty sure this is my first time back here in 3-4 years lol

anyway yea some tool tried to hijack the LMA domain and failed but it got put in a status lock, then the domain reg I used was super slow in getting it released. yay... having a site as large as LMA go down from time to time is just how it goes, but it will never be permanent.

so yes back up and not going anywhere. i did have an issue for a little while with over bandwidth issues last year but I have a good host and they worked me to get some dedicated bandwidth at a good rate. The Google ads now cover 90% of the server fees and bandwidth so its pretty much self sustaining without me having to add a bunch of other sales stuff(hope the current ads are not too annoying, hint: adblock for FF), it shall live forever :)

To put everyone at ease yes the site is backed up server side nightly and weekly to my local server. but its not an easy process when the media server is up to about 2 gigs including all the image cache. sadly I don't get as much time to work on it as I would like, one day it will get live streaming movies and tv. but first the rather arcane backed needs to be fixed. I have been patching it for years. I spent almost a month full time writing the original code from scratch as the first idea in my head and all the admin tools. Back then I had the time, sadly these days I don't. I have learned quite a bit since then and it madly needs some modern tools. So far I have just been trying to keep the look fresh, clean and easy to read. I have noticed some people using smart phones, might add a version one day to support those better too. if only I could get paid to work on it full time it would kick ass, speaking of I wonder what it would cost me a month to have some tech from india add content 8 hours a day for a few weeks lol

kind of interesting to look back on it now. my whole idea for LMA came from here, it was going to be a sub title archive then I was like well if im going to do that I can just make what RFF should have been with logic from imdb. I ended up cutting out the rff "special" parts to make it more main stream and thanks to ALIPTES its grown quite a bit. Being that everything has at least a headshot I like to think its a little better than just info scraping like rff ;)

:thumbsup thanks everyone for visiting and supporting over the years, oh and rich you dont have to use the anon.to when linking, in fact it I think it helps my page rank when you dont but its up to you.
loverboy

Anybody else just getting a holding page?

lb
worf12

Post by worf12 »   0 likes

yes
loverboy wrote:Anybody else just getting a holding page?

lb
loverboy

.....and it's back! :thumbsup

lb
thelost

Post by thelost »   0 likes

I saw no reason to break my streak of 5 years for forgetting to renew the domain... :icon_1dancingban
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

thelost wrote:I saw no reason to break my streak of 5 years for forgetting to renew the domain... :icon_1dancingban
Glad to see you're back with no problems!! LMA is one of the best OT film resources out there! Thanks for all your work.

kev.