CVMC

Links to any childhood websites you wish to promote can go here.
Rich

CVMC

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Apologies to Brandon,,, this should be sticky here!!!

I didnt know him but his research into OT films (and supply of) helped alot here in the early days, brought some amazing movies to FLM (my) attention such as "Les Dimanches de ville d'Avary" and "La Prima Angelica" :cool :cool

Now CVMC has mostly boy and mainstream movies with little interest in girls :wall

RIP Brandon.........................................................

http://www.cvmc.net
Rich_Visiting

Re: CVMC

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

Bump

Site still active but irrelevant of course. May be worth a browse.

Mostly boy, he was kind of gay af, but a really nice guy who set up an awesome website and was cool with sharing online (he was sending out VHS's but was cool with online sharing).

Check out the website tho :ugeek:
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:Bump

Site still active but irrelevant of course. May be worth a browse.

Mostly boy, he was kind of gay af, but a really nice guy who set up an awesome website and was cool with sharing online (he was sending out VHS's but was cool with online sharing).

Check out the website tho :ugeek:
He WAS kind of cool. He traded out some movies with me, 3 or 4 I believe. The only one I remember [sorta] is about a Japanese girl trying to get out of the human trafficking trade. Something about a 'butterfly'... :think A lot of English and Japanese spoken in the film; I had gotten the DVD off of eBay from China. We have the movie here, I'm sure... I might have even ripped and posted it, though I think this was before I knew how to rip DVD's.. (It was around the time DVD's were first coming out; I'd send him DVD's and he would let me know how many VHS movies he could rent to me for free.)

I remember the first time I sent him my original DVD's he did not want to send them back, so from then on I only sent him copied DVD's. Like I said he was cool, I sent him three sets of 5 or 6 DVD's; of all those he ultimately only used 3 or 4 actual movies. Never gave me credit, but that's ok; he told me he got a LOT of movies from all over the place, so I was happy he could use what he did from me. It's not like I actually made the films, I was ripping them like he was... :lol:

It was after I sent the last batch that I didn't hear from him for a loooong time. After a few calls someone picked up and informed me he had passed away and they were going through all of his inventory and a friend of his was going to try and get the store back online. When it started back up, I talked to them a few more times but the new guy was more business like and I didn't like the vibes so I quit dealing with them.

Thanks for stopping in, Rich. Always good to hear from you. :thumbsup

kev.

EDIT:

Actually the movie I remembered was ' Suwarôteiru AKA Swallowtail Butterfly (1996) (The movie synopsis is not exactly what I remembered, but it's the movie. I remember 'Yentown'.)

We DO have it here, Rich posted it and put out some links, but oddly enough no one ever responded, not even ME! :shock: (I'm going to take care of that.. ;) )

[REL] Swallowtail (1996)

kev.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Wow, it's great that you had such a good relationship with him, life is too short for conflict. He IMO was definately into more the boy side of things, which is the direction the site took after he had gone :(
I remember the first time I sent him my original DVD's he did not want to send them back

lmao :lol: kind of surpising, he was only a young guy.

The one I really wanted from him was At ziji duchove, I couldn't find it anywhere!! He also had Kisvilma. Not so interesting movies (we know now lol). The best source I had for OT movies was a random dude with a Yahoo account, he even contacted the government of Hungary to obtain Olyan, mint otthon, I managed to buy a few of his rips and get them to ghost :heart I was stuck trying to use DVD Santa and failed miserably at trying to rip them myself lmao Although I did do a good rip of Gun Crazy and tagged FLM in the release (is it still on the server?) I made at FileHeaven (where I got banned from for posting nn girl model pics) which is interesting, I don't think FH has banned anyone before :lol: But another member here kindly gave me their log in details so I was still able to access FH.

For any newbies with the predisposition of energy and youth (lol) you can still register at fileheaven.org and see my previous posts under the nick Rich009. I commented on some good OT releases there, but they are released here also.
Thanks for stopping in, Rich. Always good to hear from you
Thanks I stop in from time to time, usually after a few beers to reminisce haha

But to go back to topic, Brandon definitely had a skill in finding OT movies, which I respected, I was sad to hear that he died. But, I didn't know him personally.

RIP.