Issues issues...

All hardware and software related discussion topics here. Advice, discussion and opinions on either topic are welcome.
popdrome

Issues issues...

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

I'm having issues and currenty looking into:

- new provider that even blocks sites and servers, like torrent servers and sites like uloz.to, tv-underground etc.
- wonky and unreliable WIFI, we're replacing the cat5 cables with cat6 for the new internet speed
- trouble with the mule as in: port forwarding troubles and sudden crashes (using aMule for mac)
- slow network issues, probably interference and weid stuff

So bear w/ me guys I'm sharing, but maybe some links will be updated or you experience temporary slow speeds

greetings,
popdrome

Don't go quietly into the night.
Warg

Re: Issues issues...

Post by Warg »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:I'm having issues and currenty looking into:

- new provider that even blocks sites and servers, like torrent servers and sites like uloz.to, tv-underground etc.
With uloz I have the problem that they are geo blocking Germany. Google browser with Free VPN (from the Google app store) solves the problem quite good (should work also with other blocked sites) ...
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:- new provider that even blocks sites and servers, like torrent servers and sites like uloz.to, tv-underground etc.
TV Underground and eDonkey Server No3 have been down for several days. I'm using WEB right now but it's up and down more than a prostitutes panties. It sucks to go from a server with 20 million files to one with less than 2 million, but the others have even fewer. My upload queue seldom has more than 15, with none waiting, so if anyone wants something from me, now's the time. :lol:
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:...it's up and down more than a prostitutes panties... :lol:
:shock:

Sounds like you might have some experience with that.. :think I'm jealous!!! :lol:

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

kev wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:...it's up and down more than a prostitutes panties... :lol:
:shock:

Sounds like you might have some experience with that.. :think I'm jealous!!! :lol:

kev.
It's really difficult finding panties in my size. :lol: :lol: :lol:
popdrome

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
popdrome wrote:- new provider that even blocks sites and servers, like torrent servers and sites like uloz.to, tv-underground etc.
TV Underground and eDonkey Server No3 have been down for several days. I'm using WEB right now but it's up and down more than a prostitutes panties. It sucks to go from a server with 20 million files to one with less than 2 million, but the others have even fewer. My upload queue seldom has more than 15, with none waiting, so if anyone wants something from me, now's the time. :lol:
Sometimes my client just can't find you online? I really don't understand..

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Mijn Bijzonder Rare Week Met Tess completed last night - it went from 2.3% to finished between 3am and 10am. Don't know the answer, but can't complain if it works. ;)
popdrome

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Mijn Bijzonder Rare Week Met Tess completed last night - it went from 2.3% to finished between 3am and 10am. Don't know the answer, but can't complain if it works. ;)
Good to know my friend :D

Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Currently I only see 6 active servers and I still do not see signals from underground TV now I am using GrupoTs server