[REL] Yang mei zhou (2012)

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
ARTHORIUS

[REL] Yang mei zhou (2012)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   2 likes

Aka Song of Silence

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2378467/

[Image]

Plot

Teenaged Xiao Jing lives in a tucked away town in Hunan Province, isolated by both geography and her deafness. Her only real emotional connection is with her uncle, an artist that she occasionally poses for. That slightly awkward hobby gives rise to a minor scandal involving the uncle, which results in Jing being packed off to the city to live with her resentful father, cop Haoyang. Rounding out the makeshift family is Haoyang's pregnant girlfriend Xiao Mei, an aspiring rock star.

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UlvlkCqXS8

Cheers, Art!
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
petra

Re: [REQ] Yang mei zhou (2012)

Post by petra »   0 likes

I have this and it is just under 228mb. It does have English subs. I will put it on here when the hash comes up. It is just in my share folder. I don't know how long it takes for the eD2K link to show. I haven't watched it so don't know if it is relevant to first loves.
petra

Post by petra »   54 likes

I now can give you the link. 228 mb
Like this post to see ed2k links  [228.73 Mb]
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Thank you petra...but only 228mb for at least 2 hours movie i think is very poor quality :icon_frown2 ...btw i appreciate the effort
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
petra

Re: [REL] Yang mei zhou (2012)

Actually the quality is quite good. and it is an mp4. I got this from a Chinese music and video site cos I live and work in China it is sometimes easier for me to find these types of movies.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

After you put it in your shared folder, go to the 'shared files' tab of your emule clent and click the 'reload' button. The status bar at the bottom will show the progress of the hashing process, and then the file will appear in the list of shared files.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

petra wrote:Actually the quality is quite good. and it is an mp4. I got this from a Chinese music and video site cos I live and work in China it is sometimes easier for me to find these types of movies.
Ok petra, mine was only a point of view...usually this type of size is for a shorts...for entirely movies sometimes is 699mb up...and when are from vhs rip little low quality was 400/500mb. Is for this i've says you my perplexity ;)
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

The Paddington rip I posted was just 420 MB. Technology marches on. :)
petra

Oh. I also forgot to say the run time is 98 minutes. I don't know if there has been anything cut from it. Some sites say the running time is 117 minutes. I can't find any info about the girl either. It was her first role in films.
Atonement

Post by Atonement »   0 likes

From trailer looks to be wonderfully poignant film so thank you