[REL] Opal Dream (2005)

emuler

Re: [REL] Opal Dream (2005)

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Does anyone have English subs? Preferably sync'ed with the English version. Thanks.
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:Is it good? ;)
Looks great
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Thank you so much
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

:dance

Thanks billanben! AND a belated congrats with your 1000th post on this board! ;)
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

popdrome wrote::dance

Thanks billanben! AND a belated congrats with your 1000th post on this board! ;)
Jasus I ought to get out more :-))
emuler

emuler wrote:Does anyone have English subs? Preferably sync'ed with the English version. Thanks.
Whine! :pray

Amazon.ca reports that the DVD has subs. English, Spanish, French. If anyone has access to the DVD, please rip the subs and post. Thanks.
FLL

Post by FLL »   8 likes

I had occasion to watch this film tonight. I think this is a more polarizing movie than average, with many people thinking "this is stupid" and turning it off. But if you are in the right frame of mind (and I was) it is a wonderful movie, I loved it. Good for kids, too, though the filmmakers throw in a "bullshit" presumably just to avoid a G rating. Dumb but too many films do the same these days.

emuler, if you are still looking for subs, there are some on eMule now. I checked and they don't sync up to the English (-DMT) version but I think that's just a framerate problem and easily fixed with Subtitle Workshop. If not let me know and at some point I can get the DVD and the subs.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [28.8 Kb]
emuler

Thanks FLL. I'll download and try to sync it.

Sometimes different DVDs have different edits of the movie, in which case it is difficult to sync as the cuts (and dialogues) are different too. Let's hope this is not the case here. Fingers crossed. I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks again. :)
emuler

Fair dinkum, those are bonza subs mate. (That's about as far as my Australian goes, btw.! LOL ) But really, great subs - not a single mistake, typo, whatever. Kudos to whoever ripped it. Thanks to FLL for sharing it. :)

Fairly easy to sync with the English version released above. Did it with Subtitle Workshop in a couple of minutes. :)
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

Re(s)hared :)