Humour

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: Humour

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i've no idea what that is you just wrote willow,its just a load of numbers and german words.
willow just hinted that the FLM server is located at a walking distance from Germany's central CP prosecuting office :thumbsup

[Image]
whohas

Post by whohas »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:I do however agree that the pedo-bear should have no place here. :hand
you totally are right, and I was right too when I already said this in the previous page lol (obviously my memory is bad!)
whohas wrote:moar... (please avoid posting pedobear pics, thx)
I left the above ones cos they are of real places/products and events which if taken the wrong way could be funny (hence people sticking the bear on them to make this point a bit too obvious) but yah it could send the wrong message and we need to keep the reputation of the board above those like, say.. 4 chan? (and any other 'chans) and stuff.

Highbrow tongue in cheek humour limitations initiated! :)

EDIT: ps, wtf is that guy doing eating that boys shirt? any ideas? its been riddling my brain! obviously from some tv spot.. but wtf?
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Save the nerves of our admins (and my nerves)! :pray
If anybody has a problem with the topic of this board, I'd suggest to move to a high security board like "The Wall Street Journal". Or to an open board like Ranchi. The admin team there resists all efforts to close the board down for 15 years by now; as long as you keep some basic security rules, you may post there whatever you want...
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

whohas wrote:EDIT: ps, wtf is that guy doing eating that boys shirt? any ideas? its been riddling my brain! obviously from some tv spot.. but wtf?
That guy is a dutch TV comedian. Think of the dutch equivalent of Graham Norton.

The boy was singing a song, and this way he tried to tease him and put him out of his concentration. The boy didnt move one muscle and just kept singing.
lunastar2021

Post by lunastar2021 »   0 likes

hahaha