Anyone knows what movie is this???

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ARTHORIUS

Anyone knows what movie is this???

Post by ARTHORIUS »   32 likes

i think i am the only with full complete source...d/l from me and tell me if is OT

Like this post to see ed2k links  [20.30 Mb]
rotwilerblue

Re: Anyone knows what movie is this???

Post by rotwilerblue »   0 likes

Men.... this is realy OT... Wow!!!! Hope some one can find this.....
rotwilerblue

Post by rotwilerblue »   0 likes

I think this movie is 'L'Enfant d'Eau (1995)'

Sypnosis:

A 12-year-old girl finds herself stranded on a lonely Caribbean island with a 20-year old retarded man in this sensitively rendered Canadian drama from Quebec. Emile and Cedrine are first seen during their rescue in which both are nearly in a coma. Their story of how they got there and survived is told via flashback. The two were the only survivors of a plane crash and at first Cedrine is terrified of Emile, thinking he might lose control and rape her. Fortunately, Emile is gentle and the two become friends, playmates, and eventually lovers in scenes that exploit neither character. ~ Sandra Brennan, All Movie Guide
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Ohhhh yes is it...and is a req...i think this is one of most wanted...so this is a little step...found this clip...now just waiting if HELL ripping his DVD
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Hmm i wanna buy this movie, but it seems impossible to find it on DVD or VHS :( Anyone can help?
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

There should be 6 replies (before my post) and the last should have been by gijugijja. But it does not show up - is there anything wrong with the interface? :?

Edit: After I made my my post everything seems to be back to normal - strange ... :? :?
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I call 'making love with clothes' is the most ingenious thing they do to avoid creating controversy