The Brady Bunch (1969-1974) TV

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.

The Brady Bunch (1969-1974) TV

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Not sure if this is on topic or not. While this show started its run two decades before I was born I’m rather fond of it. I'm sure most of you have seen or at least have heard of it. I have the first two seasons on my HD and I’m ripping them nightly. I'm going to be posting them first in "a.b.classic.tv.shows". So far the first three are up and I’m about to add the secondary audio track that has commentary. Given that there are going to be about 40 something eps I would rather not try to share them all on eMule and give that these are much more active groups I'm hoping a few people will share. I'm going to be a bit busy on these are a few others rips for a few days. But if a few people are interested I will share the first few for now and see if there is any interest in them.

A few SnapShots for thous who are intersted

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Re: The Brady Bunch

I'm not a huge fan of Cindy, but Marcia and Jan are gorgeus. The two first seasons are out on dvd, for those who actually buy things. :mrgreen:

Yep these are ripped from the DVD's. Amazon.com is your friend if you looking for them. Season three comes out in september :thumbsup:
conspiracyguy

Post by conspiracyguy »   0 likes

Anonymous wrote:Yep these are ripped from the DVD's. Amazon.com is your friend if you looking for them. Season three comes out in september :thumbsup:
I dont think i can find the ripped dvds on Amazom dot com ...
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

conspiracyguy wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Yep these are ripped from the DVD's. Amazon.com is your friend if you looking for them. Season three comes out in september :thumbsup:
I dont think i can find the ripped dvds on Amazom dot com ...
I'm sorry... :think

Hopefully this is just a joke.. I'm not trying to insult anyone, but as seen with some of the comments of late:

I just love how some of our new members keep getting smarter and smarter... :wall

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

This week I subjected myself to the torture of watching nearly all the BB episodes. All 5 seasons - or most of them anyway - are available on eMule. I'd forgotten just how insipid this show was. LOL The writers were going for a squeaky-clean Father Knows Best attitude but I never knew a family with that many kids where they were so nicey nice to each other and none of them ever got into real trouble. :lol:

The kids generally got about half the screen time with the other half the adults talking about them. I have to admit to speeding these up to 8x or even 16x speed just to get through them (love the short dresses of the 1970's BTW ;) )
I'm not a huge fan of Cindy, but Marcia and Jan are gorgeus.
Aww, Cindy wasn't so bad after season 3 when she grew up a little and the writers stopped making her fill "the youngest one in curls" role, though she was always the 'little sister' not included in the 'big kids' activities. There were a lot of rumors about most of the kids getting it on with each other, and even Barry Williams with Florence Henderson. I wonder if any of the rumors were true. :)
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:This week I subjected myself to the torture of watching nearly all the BB episodes. All 5 seasons - or most of them anyway - are available on eMule. I'd forgotten just how insipid this show was. LOL The writers were going for a squeaky-clean Father Knows Best attitude but I never knew a family with that many kids where they were so nicey nice to each other and none of them ever got into real trouble. :lol:
Yes you dit! Wow, HERO! LOL
For some reason I've never seen this. It must've been on Dutch TV, but unlike Little House on the Prairie, they never aired it again.
I'm debating if I should get this.. you say all eps are on e-mule? maybe I'll try it out. thanks for the tip

Don't go quietly into the night.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: The Brady Bunch (1969-1974) TV

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:This week I subjected myself to the torture of watching nearly all the BB episodes. All 5 seasons - or most of them anyway - are available on eMule. I'd forgotten just how insipid this show was. LOL The writers were going for a squeaky-clean Father Knows Best attitude but I never knew a family with that many kids where they were so nicey nice to each other and none of them ever got into real trouble. :lol:
Yes you dit! Wow, HERO! LOL
For some reason I've never seen this. It must've been on Dutch TV, but unlike Little House on the Prairie, they never aired it again.
I'm debating if I should get this.. you say all eps are on e-mule? maybe I'll try it out. thanks for the tip
The first three seasons are "ok" but after that it got stupider, if that's possible. The oldest (Marcia and Greg) are in high school and the youngest (Cindy and Bobby) are older than the two oldest were when the show started. Nothing 'interesting' in any of the episodes other than a quick unintentional flash once in a while. I didn't save any of the episodes - they really are insipid. LOL

I have to admit I had a crush on Jan when the shows first aired because we're the same age. :oops:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063878

Trailer: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063878/vi ... v_sr_1_v_1
popdrome

Re: The Brady Bunch (1969-1974) TV

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Just saw an episode and you're right it's so silly. The kids are really cute though.
It's from before my time, uhm I was still a shrimp when this aired, but I love the 70s vibe and the cute dresses.

Next week I have some more TB's to populate, so who knows I'll keep some eps for when I can't sleep :all_coholic

Don't go quietly into the night.