RareFilmFinder spin-off : sensitivecontent.info

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
maria2012

RareFilmFinder spin-off : sensitivecontent.info

Post by maria2012 »   1 likes

RareFilmFinder is moving some of their infos to sensitivecontent.info. They need more people help them to update the site.
https://sensitivecontent.info/index.php
Rich_Visiting

Re: RareFilmFinder spin-off : sensitivecontent.info

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

I'd be surprised if CIC and RFF owner would start anything new, this seems to be a different person/group.
Rich_Visiting

Судя по всему. Про что зтот пост?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

?? Not sure why you're asking "What's this post about?". The site is there, it has valid information. I don't know who's running the SC site, but RFF seems to be removing the "Sensitive Contents" comments from their listings. Whoever's doing SC has a BIG job ahead of them, even with user input and help.
Rich_Visiting

Phuzzy4242 wrote:?? Not sure why you're asking "What's this post about?". The site is there, it has valid information. I don't know who's running the SC site, but RFF seems to be removing the "Sensitive Contents" comments from their listings. Whoever's doing SC has a BIG job ahead of them, even with user input and help.
Haven't heard anything from the site owner since I emailed him, last I heard he wasn't considering any other ventures. Was just saying I doubt it would be the CIC/RFF owner runnung the new site :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I don't know the RFF owner but the format and look is very similar.
Rich_Visiting

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I don't know the RFF owner but the format and look is very similar.
True. The OP suggested that it was the same guy, that's all I was getting at ;) It's always good to be careful when someone asks for help with "sensitive" content. My attempt at Russian was for the CIC admin lol :D
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

I can confirm, that the site owner of RRF is repsonsible for that. So we can trust the new site.
Rich_Visiting

ghost wrote:I can confirm, that the site owner of RRF is repsonsible for that. So we can trust the new site.
Ahh okay thanks for the info ghost :thumbsup