Idea

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: Idea

Post by ghost »   0 likes

rarefilmfinder.com is always a good source for this purpose ;)
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

These are my favorites but even so I do not guarantee if the movie is good or bad many times I see it because I am a fan of a certain actress such is the case of Dakota Fanning or Stephania Potalivo.

Innocence AKA L'ecole, Le printemps, Mords pass on taime, Resultado final, The forest, My queen karo, Le grand depart, Tyven, Tyven, Konec leta, El sueno de tanger, Otra vuelta de tuerca, El proceso a mariana pineda, La tutora, Ogginoggen, El cantor, Zusje, Bandyta, Le surdoue, Laurin, Sensoria, Kod, Ce que savait maisie, Systemprenger, Czerwone weze, Det skaldede spolgese, Nina errante, Harmony, The enemy whitin me, 8 mirror, Blagie namereniya, Cement garden, Tideland, Houndog, The trouble with being born, Kids, Angela, Hollow Black Cage, Madita pa junibacken, Tench, Im the same Im an other, Pieces and parts.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Tommy wrote:Can someone just post a list of movies no links that have the best ot scenes ever? Without having to search every single post This can include personal favs then i can search for the. Full movies? Girls ages 8-17
Ones i know
Our little girl
Beau pere
Piccole labbara
Return to the blue lagoon
Summer in st tropez
Night moves
Eva and lauras movie
Dont say search i want the list on this post
I'm going to tell you here in public after seeing the post I did not approve that if you're looking for wanking subjects by looking for naked children you are in the wrong place. Further posts showing you're trying to use FLM for this purpose will get you banned. I hope I've made myself 100% clear.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
Tommy wrote:Can someone just post a list of movies no links that have the best ot scenes ever? Without having to search every single post This can include personal favs then i can search for the. Full movies? Girls ages 8-17
Ones i know
Our little girl
Beau pere
Piccole labbara
Return to the blue lagoon
Summer in st tropez
Night moves
Eva and lauras movie
Dont say search i want the list on this post
I'm going to tell you here in public after seeing the post I did not approve that if you're looking for wanking subjects by looking for naked children you are in the wrong place. Further posts showing you're trying to use FLM for this purpose will get you banned. I hope I've made myself 100% clear.
Damn, that was me 20 years ago hahah Fortunately age has brought about some decorum, and a more matured palette :) I agree though; in the best interest of FLM this is a good way to go. :heart
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   2 likes

He made several posts before that one that were LOTS worse and I warned him then not to do it again. Ghost even tried to steer him away from being an open pedo but he refused to take the hint and got himself banned for it. And good riddance to him.

I never understood why someone would want a 90 minute movie that took 5 days to download complete (in the old days) for a mere 30 seconds of an innocent scene that happens to have nudity in it. If that's what they want, there's much more explicit stuff all over the web.
Rich_Visiting

Phuzzy4242 wrote: I never understood why someone would want a 90 minute movie that took 5 days to download complete (in the old days) for a mere 30 seconds of an innocent scene that happens to have nudity in it.
Honestly? Because we sought anything that would, with conscience, take us away from the pain of what was widely available at the time. We all fell into the trap of a forbidden desire, to take us away from the problems of our real lives (maladaptive coping btw). It still happens to this day; with people seeking mental "refuge" in a forbidden subject... which then results in the destruction of their lives.
Rich_Visiting

Btw I'm not saying that everyone who experiences problems in life would tend to these things, I'm saying when these things are more readily available (and at the same time they are seen as forbidden) then they would have the effect of circumventing stress and draw people in. So when you say "pedo", you have to understand that this is mostly a learned behaviour dependant upon both genetics and available (conditioning) material (or life circumstance).

Just my thoughts lol take it easy on those who choose to seek relief in a few OT scenes, when instead they could hit the dark web and go too far down the rabbit hole.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Our job isn't to psychoanalyze someone's motives, and it's certainly not to listen to demands we satisfy those motives for them. If they have that sort of predilection, they choose if they jump down the rabbit hole, we don't give them a shove. Our focus isn't on the nudity in a film but on the film itself, and it's certainly not about how smutty it might be. If nudity is mentioned at all, it's descreetly and not as the sole reason to see the film. I'm not judging - why someone watches a film is none of my business.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Our job isn't to psychoanalyze someone's motives, and it's certainly not to listen to demands we satisfy those motives for them. If they have that sort of predilection, they choose if they jump down the rabbit hole, we don't give them a shove. Our focus isn't on the nudity in a film but on the film itself, and it's certainly not about how smutty it might be. If nudity is mentioned at all, it's descreetly and not as the sole reason to see the film. I'm not judging - why someone watches a film is none of my business.
Very true, interesting points and I really hope this site wasn't in the past a gateway :cry: It was to help myself and others. I'll say again that you guys have done a great job steering the site to a more respectable and safe place. Thanks for the comment Phuzzy.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

I suppose we could send them off to IMDB to look for tags that interest them.
https://www.imdb.com/search/keyword/?ke ... tt_stry_kw