consent to sex with an adult

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: consent to sex with an adult

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

SexiMani wrote:btw, is there any movies on this site you guys have that's similar to Blue Is The Warmest Color (2013) by anychance if you know any? I know it's a somewhat popular movie cuz of it's lesbian sex scenes but personally i liked them and wanted to see if any countries made a movie exactly like it or close.
Watching the trailers of that film on IMDb, I'd say the characters are all older than 16 and are off-topic at FLM, which focuses on childhood films. I don't know of any other films similar except maybe [REL] Naissance des Pieuvres (2007) AKA Water Lilies.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

SexiMani wrote: btw, is there any movies on this site you guys have that's similar to Blue Is The Warmest Color (2013) by anychance if you know any? I know it's a somewhat popular movie cuz of it's lesbian sex scenes but personally i liked them and wanted to see if any countries made a movie exactly like it or close.
Not heard of that movie, but if you are interested in the lesbian aspect you could check out Fucking Åmål, it's a really great movie.

Hmm, I also seem to recall there was a scene in one of the Schulmädchen-Report's, but I'm not going to go into details, go investigate yourself lol
SexiMani

Post by SexiMani »   0 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:
SexiMani wrote: btw, is there any movies on this site you guys have that's similar to Blue Is The Warmest Color (2013) by anychance if you know any? I know it's a somewhat popular movie cuz of it's lesbian sex scenes but personally i liked them and wanted to see if any countries made a movie exactly like it or close.
Not heard of that movie, but if you are interested in the lesbian aspect you could check out Fucking Åmål, it's a really great movie.

Hmm, I also seem to recall there was a scene in one of the Schulmädchen-Report's, but I'm not going to go into details, go investigate yourself lol
Thank You very much guys lol
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

SexiMani wrote: Thank You very much guys lol
You could also try Superbiester, some cute interactions and the girls are a bit older, nice movie 8-)