consent to sex with an adult

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
dannyb

consent to sex with an adult

Post by dannyb »   0 likes

Is this a forum about movies ore not?
I am angry
A child can never consent to sex with an adult.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: consent to sex with an adult

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Sorry, but I don't get what you wanna say.

Why are you angry? And why this comment about sex?
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

This is a forum about rare, mainstream movies with cute girl actresses. All the movies discussed here have been publicly released. No home movies or amateur stuff allowed. Sometimes the film might include a candid shot with skimpy or no clothing - eg. a bath scene or a skinny dipping scene.
Some of the films have dark and unsettling themes. Some were made in countries where people aren't as paranoid about casual nudity as many developed countries are now. Some were made before everyone got paranoid. All these details are clearly mentioned in the descriptions and illustrated with screenshots. Stay away from those if you find them too disturbing - there's plenty of stuff that's not disturbing at all. I just shared the TV series Mortified, Malory Towers and The Worst Witch - I challenge you to find anything objectionable about those.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

dannyb wrote:Is this a forum about movies ore not?
emuler wrote:This is a forum about rare, mainstream movies with cute girl actresses. All the movies discussed here have been publicly released...
I'd add 'children in general' to emuler's statement, though I'm of the preferring 'cute girl actresses' ilk.. :roll:
dannyb wrote:I am angry
:think Maybe because:
emuler wrote:...Some of the films have dark and unsettling themes. Some were made in countries where people aren't as paranoid about casual nudity as many developed countries are now. Some were made before everyone got paranoid. All these details are clearly mentioned in the descriptions and illustrated with screenshots. Stay away from those if you find them too disturbing - there's plenty of stuff that's not disturbing at all. I just shared the TV series Mortified, Malory Towers and The Worst Witch - I challenge you to find anything objectionable about those.
Or maybe you're upset at some of the topics we discuss; again, as ghost was questioning, we need more details. :roll:

If you're upset because;
dannyb wrote:A child can never consent to sex with an adult.
Then; the answer to your first question is: Yes, this site is a movie forum focusing on films that focus on children and issues relating to coming-of-age.

And my reaction to your statement is 'that's not a topic of discussion outside of discussing a film where THAT issue is being portrayed.'

kev.
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

All movies shared here are public and 100% legal, even if some will never be seen again on TV or in cinema, at least not in a near future. From first loves movies, the forum came to include all films with children, but mainly the ones with girls. All kind of subjects are included: neglect, education, fun, violence, love, …

This notion of consent is pretty biased anyway.
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
sifon773_lover

Post by sifon773_lover »   0 likes

What brought you to this site in the first place? We all enjoy our movies and have our own favorites. The rare ones are the best in my opinion. Movies like those from the 70's/80's/90's brought out in 2021 would have labeled as controversial. Heck every feminist/influencer would've jumped on the bandwagon to get the movie banned in their country.

That the people who are active and working hard to get the goodies out there, likes those movies, doesn't imply everyone in here is a "pedophile" or agree on that it's allright to have sex with kids. It's just a "genre" that I personally love, it brings back child memories.. It's just as someone likes action movies or bloody horror movies.

But... I guess you are already not active anymore on the forum as last seen was in Nov, got the goodies you needed and left?
“If you can get to be you, why can't I get to be me?”
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

'Saboteurs' or 'spontaneous' seek what has not been lost
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

As many of you have seen, we've had several "agents provocateur" trying to either incite illegal behavior or accusing people of it in order to stir up trouble. Kinda "coincidental" they all seemed to show up at one time, huh?

The best thing to do is ignore them. They aren't worth arguing with, which is useless anyway. If you don't see one of the moderators taking care of the situation, let us know - we may not have noticed them yet.

[Image]
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Here you go, my favourite movie quote of all time...

Do not try to understand them, and do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense.

Take it as you will.
SexiMani

Post by SexiMani »   0 likes

sifon773_lover wrote:What brought you to this site in the first place? We all enjoy our movies and have our own favorites. The rare ones are the best in my opinion. Movies like those from the 70's/80's/90's brought out in 2021 would have labeled as controversial. Heck every feminist/influencer would've jumped on the bandwagon to get the movie banned in their country.

That the people who are active and working hard to get the goodies out there, likes those movies, doesn't imply everyone in here is a "pedophile" or agree on that it's allright to have sex with kids. It's just a "genre" that I personally love, it brings back child memories.. It's just as someone likes action movies or bloody horror movies.

But... I guess you are already not active anymore on the forum as last seen was in Nov, got the goodies you needed and left?
Yeah likely a troll, don't bother with those type of karens or twitter twats, they'll leave once they get what they wanted to download and dip out lol.

btw, is there any movies on this site you guys have that's similar to Blue Is The Warmest Color (2013) by anychance if you know any? I know it's a somewhat popular movie cuz of it's lesbian sex scenes but personally i liked them and wanted to see if any countries made a movie exactly like it or close.