Christmas in Kitezh

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Sully23

Christmas in Kitezh

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Kitezh is a russian community of foster families and a children's therapeutic community. The reportage of russian channel Pervyy about christmas in Kitezh.

[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Christmas in Kitezh

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Okay, but why did you post this here? Is this a [REQ]uest? If so, why didn't you put it in the correct forum? Do you have any links, an IMDb or RFF link, or anything else at all besides a thumbnail?
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Okay, but why did you post this here? Is this a [REQ]uest? If so, why didn't you put it in the correct forum? Do you have any links, an IMDb or RFF link, or anything else at all besides a thumbnail?
Neither IMDB nor RFF nor anything
It is only a journalistic note, as you can see in the thumbnail of the newscaster, because it was a report, I did not know in which category it was going since it is neither short nor documentary.

https://www.childreninmedia.com/video.p ... -in-kitezh
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I can't tell anything from the thumbnails. I'm asking again, for what reason did you post this HERE? If it's a [REQ]uest, post it in the correct forum which would be Documentaries and make the title "[REQ] Christmas in Kitezh (year) [Russia]". If you want to have a discussion about it, what's your question, what's your topic, what do you want to discuss? Just tossing out a random picture doesn't make sense. Dropping stuff randomly because you can't be bothered to even ask someone when you're not sure tends to make your admins unhappy since we end up cleaning up your mess.

Do you want me to move this thread to "Documentaries"? Once there, you can expand on the topic, maybe even use Google or another search engine to find more information about it. If you want anyone's help finding it, you need to make them WANT to find it, so add whatever info you can, including screen shots, producers, directors, ANYTHING that provides more info. Expecting someone else to do all the work will get you zero cooperation.