Censor thumbnails

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Sully23

Censor thumbnails

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

A few days ago a user several thumbnails of a movie, and I saw that it did not seem to me because they looked too strong, although in many movies thumbnails upload many times you see them censored where there is OT but in the aforementioned case I thought that it is no longer It is necessary to upload images at last everyone will go to see the film, I am not a conservative or I want FLM to be, I just don't want this forum to be criticized.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Censor thumbnails

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Which film? Maybe I just didn't notice it.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Which film? Maybe I just didn't notice it.
'Pretty Baby' thread, maybe?,,, :think

Recently images from just about all of Brooke's controversial scenes from that film have been posted... :roll:

(I'll have to admit, I'm so familiar with the film, the pix didn't phase me much.. I mean, other than an errant nipple and a couple of taunt little a*s cheeks, no gibblets were shown..) :lol:

kev.
Sully23

I thought this post would be more controversial
I no longer believe that controversial miniatures should be shown to know if a movie is interesting, I just think there are other ways to find out yourself.
(I'll have to admit, I'm so familiar with the film, the pix didn't phase me much..
That I had said before.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I agree those kind of pix don't need to be shown, but unless someone is a blatant pervert or the post is overt CP, we try very hard not to censor anything. We do suggest they don't be blatant and obnoxious. Just within the last six months we had to ask a user to tone it down, and when he wouldn't we 'suggested' he move on. He hasn't returned.

What do you propose we do with all the pix posted years ago? Do you want all of them censored too? How deep do you want to cut? Do you want the moderators to decide what's too naughty? Do you want us to also censor the posts themselves, since many of them could correctly be interpreted that way? We changed direction when the board was recreated and suggested such blatancy isn't wanted, and most of that stuff is no longer posted. What little of it people do post is usually not offensive.
Sully23

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I agree those kind of pix don't need to be shown, but unless someone is a blatant pervert or the post is overt CP, we try very hard not to censor anything. We do suggest they don't be blatant and obnoxious. Just within the last six months we had to ask a user to tone it down, and when he wouldn't we 'suggested' he move on. He hasn't returned.

What do you propose we do with all the pix posted years ago? Do you want all of them censored too? How deep do you want to cut? Do you want the moderators to decide what's too naughty? Do you want us to also censor the posts themselves, since many of them could correctly be interpreted that way? We changed direction when the board was recreated and suggested such blatancy isn't wanted, and most of that stuff is no longer posted. What little of it people do post is usually not offensive.
Do not upload recent thumbnails that contain naked, not necessarily from the past because some are already dead links or were previously deleted due to old age, (it is shown as blurred as if the server has deleted it) by fact if a movie is released tomorrow it contains material already mentioned there is no need to upload explicit content in images and only see it in the movie.

PD: You are the Adm or Admins and they can give me the reason or say that I am wrong.