expected upgrade etc.

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
popdrome

Re: expected upgrade etc.

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Warg wrote:
popdrome wrote:Result: mostly Art, Warg, Phuzzy, Kev and ghost (and yours truly) have been posting, especially ghost.
Wow, thanks that you named me among the FLM nobility :icon_bis (didn't notice it when you wrote this) - but for the sake of fairness we then have to add deadman too ...

BTW Art. I cannot remember to have seen his nick the last 2 years or so ... :think
Deadman! long live DEADMAN, too! You're right, though.

:alien

Don't go quietly into the night.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Warg wrote:the FLM nobility
There is no such thing, though.. :mrgreen: I was just quoting who came to mind at that moment.
Right now I would include Jezevex too, who has posted so many excellent OT material lately.. :clap

Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:Right now I would include Jezevex too, who has posted so many excellent OT material lately.. :clap
Obviously. And he does it more or less steadily. You did mention him in a later post, though, so I refrained from repeating ... :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Warg wrote:
popdrome wrote:Result: mostly Art, Warg, Phuzzy, Kev and ghost (and yours truly) have been posting, especially ghost.
Wow, thanks that you named me among the FLM nobility :icon_bis (didn't notice it when you wrote this) - but for the sake of fairness we then have to add deadman too ...

BTW Art. I cannot remember to have seen his nick the last 2 years or so ... :think
Believe me, I'm nowhere near "nobility", and we can't leave out any of the other posters such as jezevex, ferdi, and lots of others (I know I'm not mentioning a lot of people who contribute - please don't be mad at me!)

Art was last online here April 9th. I think he mentioned moving... maybe his family situation has changed. I hope he returns when he can.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I'm nowhere near "nobility".
yesp, Phuzzy, YOU ARE NEAR NOBILITY! face it, man! :icon_biggrin2

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

[Image]

Sir Lord Phuz 1st :lol:
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

ghost wrote:[Image]

Sir Lord Phuz 1st :lol:
I second that :lol:

kev.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

kev wrote:
ghost wrote:Sir Lord Phuz 1st :lol:
I second that :lol:

kev.
Nooo, its rather that way :P:

[Image]
Phuzzy4242, ghost and Kev bringing their gifts to FLM

BTW that's how my screen (with desktop symbols turned of) looks since about 20 years - I didn't know though that was Phuzzy4242 ... :lol:

[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

If anyone fits that description it would be ghost. He's been here since FLM started in 2004 (15 years ago!!!) and contributes far more than me. I just talk a lot. :lol:
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Thank god I am modest. :lol:

[Image]