[REL] Because I love you (2011) [Japan] (TV) - Episode featuring Minami Minegishi

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Warg

[REL] Because I love you (2011) [Japan] (TV) - Episode featuring Minami Minegishi

Post by Warg »   3 likes

Because I love you (2011)

I found this clip on alive some months ago. It's not really on topic since the girl is already 18 1/2 and with about 3 years the boy is probably a little to young for the Woman-Boy genre :lol:. But it is extremely cute and that's the reason why I finally decided to share it with you (though with a rest of doubts :? ).

This is an episode from the japanese tv show Because I love you aired on May, 29 2011. It features AKB48 singer Minami Minegishi (stagename: Miichan) helping a somewhat over-anxious little boy of about 3 years to overcome some of his fears for each and everything. Though the boy is a fan of Minami he is in the beginning timid even towards her but she develops a relationship to him verbally in no time :heart.

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

Miichan (* November, 15 1992) was one of the youngest girls of Original Team A and present at their very first show on December, 8 2005, then only 13 years old. Today with 26 1/2 years she is the only leftover of this team and the second oldest member of the whole AKB48 family of groups. Adored with the eyes of Kermit and the fore teeth of Bugs Bunny she was never the summit of beauty. But she is funny, kind hearted and even as a teenager loved children - what makes her nevertheless look very cute. If you do not know her yet watch her singing her signature song Watashi wa Watashi (I am who I am) live only some weeks after this tv show: http://alive.in.th/watch_video.php?v=2SH6RNR228S9

Online: http://alive.in.th/watch_video.php?v=N48S71A4BA89

Like this post to see ed2k links  [148.62 Mb]