Identification of films

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
miih

Identification of films

Post by miih »   0 likes

I'm looking for two movies and maybe because of any description you can help me identify them please.

1. There is a scene where a boy (or maybe a teenager) is smoking and takes his cigarette out of his mouth and puts it in his friend's mouth and the father sees and does not like it.

2. This is more difficult. I saw the image some time ago: A blonde girl holding a white globe almost the size of a watermelon.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Warg

Re: Identification of films

Post by Warg »   0 likes

I hope it's o.k. if I use the opportunity of this thread to add another request ... :eusa_whistle

Does anyone know the names of these two movies? I watched them on German television around 1990 (+/- 5 years) ...

1, a movie from a muslim land (but not playing in a desert region, rather a mountainous area): The fiancée of a young girl (about 18) is killed (in some kind of vendetta, I think), so to comply with tradition the girl has to marry his 10 year old brother instead. The boy really wants to do his job, but the girl does not let him. The extremely clever mother-in-law scolds the girl, because there is no blood on the sheets - she wants to have a grandson. Later, the girl meets a young man and enters into a relationship with him. When this comes out, it ends tragically, though the boy tries to save the girl. It's rather a boy movie but very interesting ...

2, a movie from Latin America, probably Argentina (I think the name of the movie is the name of the main character, but I'm not totally sure): if I remember correctly, the theme is the life of a young woman under military dictatorship and her attitude towards men. It was most probably off topic, but there is a flash back scene when the girl is about 8 years old. She and a neighbor boy enter the nearby forest and play "Tarzan" being completely nude ... The girl's mother finds them, scolds the crying girl and asks, "What did he do to you? Did he put it inside you?" It's an extremely good scene and I'm very surprised that in over two decades I never found a reference to it ...
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

1. 1 French girl lives happily but her life changes drastically because her father is gone for a while she and her brother are going to live where the grandparents and when she returns to see her father after a while is changed with a huge beard (it is believed he is a mercenary)

2. A movie at the beginning are on a nude beach girls (2 daughters) come to where their parents and mom has a magazine about some princes

3. A Japanese movie where a girl is being trained by a master samurai teacher I remember in a scene the master undresses her with the sword
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Warg wrote:I hope it's o.k. if I use the opportunity of this thread to add another request ... :eusa_whistle

2, a movie from Latin America, probably Argentina (I think the name of the movie is the name of the main character, but I'm not totally sure): if I remember correctly, the theme is the life of a young woman under military dictatorship and her attitude towards men. It was most probably off topic, but there is a flash back scene when the girl is about 8 years old. She and a neighbor boy enter the nearby forest and play "Tarzan" being completely nude ... The girl's mother finds them, scolds the crying girl and asks, "What did he do to you? Did he put it inside you?" It's an extremely good scene and I'm very surprised that in over two decades I never found a reference to it ...

What else do you know? Director / year / Something else you remember

Amantes del circulo polar?
Dulce país?
Los hijos de la guerra?
Infancia clandestina?
machuca?
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:2. A movie at the beginning are on a nude beach girls (2 daughters) come to where their parents and mom has a magazine about some princes

3. A Japanese movie where a girl is being trained by a master samurai teacher I remember in a scene the master undresses her with the sword
2, Der Baader Meinhof Komplex (2008)
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=17339

[Image] [Image]

3, Shurayukihime (1973)
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=16410

[Image]
Last edited by Warg on Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:What else do you know? Director / year / Something else you remember
Warg wrote:Does anyone know the names of these two movies? I watched them on German television around 1990 (+/- 5 years) ...
... so the release date is probably 1985 to 1995 - the girl is possibly a slut who sleeps with rich guys (not sure), dictatorship is rather framework not the theme itself ... :?
omg

Post by omg »   0 likes

Warg wrote:2, a movie from Latin America, probably Argentina (I think the name of the movie is the name of the main character, but I'm not totally sure): if I remember correctly, the theme is the life of a young woman under military dictatorship and her attitude towards men. It was most probably off topic, but there is a flash back scene when the girl is about 8 years old. She and a neighbor boy enter the nearby forest and play "Tarzan" being completely nude ... The girl's mother finds them, scolds the crying girl and asks, "What did he do to you? Did he put it inside you?" It's an extremely good scene and I'm very surprised that in over two decades I never found a reference to it ...
[RREL] The House of the Spirits (1993) :think
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

No :snooty. Interestingly I've got the same answer before in another forum - but reread my description: the children here do not play "Tarzan", it's not happening in the woods but at a lake and it's not the mother of the girl that freaks out. In my scene there is only the mother and the two children and no other persons around ...
Thanks for answering anyway. :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I really wanna know the title of your movie, Warg. You made me curious ;)

I also had 2 requests some time ago. I'll repeat it here:

[Image]
[Image]
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

ghost wrote:I also had 2 requests some time ago. I'll repeat it here ...
Look to the breakfeast scene in the second movie: the form of the cup, the milk in an oversized jar, the butter on a plate that is thrice as big as the butter piece and a guy wearing an apron to butter bread - everything looks so decadent - that can only be france ... :think :lol: