Identification of films

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Warg

Re: Identification of films

Post by Warg »   0 likes

ghost wrote:One more request:
https://enrive.org/media/videos/b_202235.webm
That's from the classic Anna Pavlova (1983): https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... na+pavlova
I bet you have at least the clip on your hard disk. :P
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Ahhh.. yes.. Thanks!
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

A film where a girl lying on a table rises as if it were flying but then in reality it is a dream that a child is having with her.

A girl and her family moving to Africa ends up in love with a native, I suppose
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:A film where a girl lying on a table rises as if it were flying but then in reality it is a dream that a child is having with her.

1, Very probably The Favourite Game (2003) ...

2, Maybe Nirgendwo in Afrika (2001) - but I don't remember if there is a relationship of the girl with an african or not ... :?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Warg wrote:
Sully23 wrote:A film where a girl lying on a table rises as if it were flying but then in reality it is a dream that a child is having with her.

2, Maybe Nirgendwo in Afrika (2001) - but I don't remember if there is a relationship of the girl with an african or not ... :?
Correct on both. In Nirgwendo, when they're both in their teens, her native childhood friend teases her about not going topless so she takes off her blouse.
Sully23

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
Warg wrote:

Correct on both. In Nirgwendo, when they're both in their teens, her native childhood friend teases her about not going topless so she takes off her blouse.
How did you know Phuzzy?
I omitted that because I thought it was embarrassing to just talk about those scenes
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
Sully23

Phuzzy and Tiny they are right
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Correct on both. In Nirgwendo, when they're both in their teens, her native childhood friend teases her about not going topless so she takes off her blouse.
How did you know Phuzzy?
I omitted that because I thought it was embarrassing to just talk about those scenes
Both of those were released here and I watched them, how else? I was very surprised at the scene in Favourite since it's a Canadian film.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I was very surprised at the scene in Favourite since it's a Canadian film.
Why? It's a rather tame scene and somewhat essential for the movie - one of the few nude scenes that is really important ...