Teenage Female Nudity and Sexuality in Commercial Media, Past to Present (2020)

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Triela

Re: Teenage Female Nudity and Sexuality in Commercial Media, Past to Present (13th Edition - 2010)

Post by Triela »   0 likes

Okay, I will. I'd like some help from you, if that's okay:
1. Should I adjust my signature then? Which of the three things would you prefer me to remove?
2. What kind of discussions of movie scenes are allowed here?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Teenage Female Nudity and Sexuality in Commercial Media, Past to Present (13th Edition - 2010)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Triela wrote:Okay, I will. I'd like some help from you, if that's okay:
1. Should I adjust my signature then? Which of the three things would you prefer me to remove?
2. What kind of discussions of movie scenes are allowed here?
Individual scenes aren't allowed, but entire films are. The dividing line is intent. Films can have childhood nudity in them if it's incidental - the film isn't there solely to highlight the nudity. A clip's entire purpose, on the other hand, is to showcase the nudity. The first is legal most places. The second is not.

It's okay to discuss a film when that discussion isn't focused on the nudity or sexuality of children. It's one thing to mention there might be interesting scenes (discretion), it's another to yell "they're naked and jumping on each other!" (you're blatantly drawing attention to it solely for perversion's sake).

In the past (more than 10 years ago) that rule was more relaxed and FLM had a poor reputation because of it. Since then we've cleaned up the discussions. All kinds of childhood films are on here now, not just the 'naughty' ones, but you'll note the older posts weren't deleted.

I already toned down your signature. Again, note I didn't delete it, but it was larger and gaudier than your actual posts - you were trying to draw attention to it. I, personally, couldn't care less whether a film does or doesn't have nudity in it as long as the film itself is good, but your web sites and video are entirely devoted to childhood nudity, and FLM does not want to be associated with it. THAT is the major objection and frankly, we'd rather you removed those links altogether. You could replace them with something like "PM me for info about interesting childhood movies" and use private messaging for that. We don't monitor or edit PM's at all, they're out of public view, and any repercussions are entirely on you, not FLM.

One last point. It's common courtesy to ask before posting controversial links, and to do it - loudly - every single message is going way over the top. You might consider that if you intend to post those links on other message boards, and should expect moderation if you do so without permission.
Triela

Okay, thanks, that was more clear. The examples are illuminating. I couldn't find anything like your above post in the guidelines, though. But that may have been just me. I will post according to thse rules. Thanks again.
Triela

MonkeyBoySam wrote:Is there a 2020/new edition of this document available?
There's an ontopic iMDb list, but im afraid its 200-plus items might not contain any new elemements
karmykel2

Post by karmykel2 »   2 likes

The 20th Edition was released in November 2020 and is available from
[EDIT: Replaced by 21st Edition in February 2022. See my newer post.]

New movies listed: "As We Were Dreaming" (2015), "Just Whistle a Little" (1981)
Last edited by karmykel2 on Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
MonkeyBoySam

Post by MonkeyBoySam »   0 likes

karmykel2 wrote:The 20th Edition was released in November 2020 and is available from
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/660053263.html

New movies listed: "As We Were Dreaming" (2015), "Just Whistle a Little" (1981)

^^ What timing! First time I check the forum in months and the new update is up! Thank you karmykel2!!!
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

Thank you !
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
GrumpySneezy

Post by GrumpySneezy »   0 likes

2nd that question, cos that Israeli link is a dead horse
MonkeyBoySam

GrumpySneezy wrote:
2nd that question, cos that Israeli link is a dead horse
I've just tried that link again and it still works for me.
MonkeyBoySam

Re: Teenage Female Nudity and Sexuality in Commercial Media, Past to Present (2020)

I'm hoping 21st Edition is ready to be published soon...